secutrity

Hi All,

In the documentation it is mentioned that there are various security
measures taken. However Xvesa home page states:

"Xvesa runs untrusted code with full privileges, and is therefore a fairly
insecure X server. The Xvesa server should only be used in trusted
environments."

I guess this should be adderessed (if somebody gets full privileges,
security is practically gone).
Unfortunately I do not have a better suggestion than XVesa, I myself was
looking for a small replacement of it in the past, but without meaningfull
results.

best regards,

helasz