some enhancements to burnbox

I have made some enhancements to the "burnbox" to make it a powerful lightweight CD/DVD burning tool. I have taken the liberty to improve the burnbox without seeking permission. I hope its fine with the development team.

Currently, the burnbox in the slitaz cooking supports iso image burning and Audio CD (ogg, wav files only). The new features I have added includes:

a) MP3 support for audio cd
b) Video CD/ SVCD support for .mpg , .avi, .flv (and other) video formats
c) CD/DVD data burning
d) DVD-video
e) Clone/rip CDs/ DVDs

The extended burnbox has optional dependencies ( in addition to cdrkit package) to support these features:
a) dvd+rw-tools (Package size: 44k) : for DVD support
b) vcdimager (Package size: 80k) : for VCD support
c) libcdio (Package size: 108k): vcdimager dependency

Another optional dependency for riping CDs:
a) cdrkit-isoinfo (Package size: 80k) (ripping works even without this package. This is only for better performance)

Optional dependencies to support audio/video decoding includes
a) mpg123 (Package size: 152k) : for mp3
b) ffmpeg (Package size 1.9Mb) : for all videos  (The package size of ffmpeg in slitaz repos is 5.7Mb. I have stripped the package further to make it lite.)

The receipts of all the packages needed are attached. The attached file contains 18 receipts and burnbox code. I have also included the receipts of other related libs and packages that I had cooked. The archive contains receipts for:
a) dvd+rw-tools, dvd+rw-media-tools
b) cdrdao, cdrdao-dev, cdrdao-utils
c) libao, libao-dev
d) libcdio, libcdio-dev, libcdio-utils
e) vcdimager, vcdimager-dev, vcdimager-xmltools
f) cdrkit-isoinfo

I have also modified cdrkit and cdrkit audio receipts (just added symlinks for cdrecord/mkisofs) and ffmpeg.

There are only minimal changes to the burnbox gui I have made. Hopefully its easy to use.

As there are many changes, there is a lot of testing that is needed before a proper release.  I am still doing the testing. This is an early release. So, you may find errors. Please let me know if you find one or have some suggestions for improvements.

Thanks

Jozee