Greetings,
Hi,

Push in the wok by Pascal

http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/7f5e5c66d1ae
http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/c6cc8c3a7585
http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/881275449442
http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/91687d82cc8a

+Eric.

I have created several package receipts that may be contributed to the general SliTaz repository. * freetype1 - freetype v. 1 (can co-exist with the current freetype version; needed by other applications such as magicpoint)
 * freetype1-dev - the dev files for freetype1
 * h8300-binutils - GNU binutils for the H8/300
 * h8300-gcc3 - GNU gcc 3 for the H8/300
 * h8300-gdb - GNU gdb for the H8/300
 * imake - build tools
 * scite - the Scintilla Text Editor
 * synergy - share a keyboard and mouse across multiple computers
 * Xdialog - create dialog boxes using GTK+
This is my first attempt to contribute, so if I have overlooked anything, please let me know, and I will attempt to address. Cheers,
Matthew