audacious and skype issues

1/ Audacious
audacious doesn't seem to handle mp3 files even after installing
audacious-plugins  and all codecs-related packages.
I tried to recook it with libmad-dev as a build dependance and I faced another
issue :
checking for GLIB... yes
checking for GTHREAD... yes
checking for GTK... no
configure: error:
Cannot find Gtk+2! If you are using binary packages based system, check that you
have the corresponding -dev/devel packages installed.

Cooking audacious-plugins fails also by telling me that audacious is missing
even if both audacious and audacious-dev packages are installed ... I'm a bit
lost.

2/ Skype
I tried to install skype after a fresh installation of latest slitaz cooking,
it failed with a mv error message which looked like this:

    mv : cannot rename skype-2.7.../

It seems to be related to this line of get-skype script:

    mv */ LICENSE README /usr/share/skype

Now, I get back to physics and chemistry books (:

taziden