Re: squashfs aufs modules for kernel 2.6.28.4

> I have upgraded to slitaz kernel 2.6.28.4 sometime back using the
> linux-source package on undigest repos. Everything has been working fine
> for
> last few days. But now I need squashfs-lzma and aufs for this kernel. I
> tried cooking them using the existing receipts but it fails.
>
> I also tried upgrading Squashfs  to the latest  3.4 as the patches for
> kernel 2.6.27.rc4-next in the package has been reported to work for 2.6..28
> too. But Squashfs receipt looks really complex with some patches and info
> hardcoded into it. It seems a lot of hardwork went into getting Squashfs
> compile properly in Slitaz.
>
> Would it be possible for the maintainer for Squashfs and Aufs to build
> these
> modules too and upload to undigest repos. OR if this really would take
> time,
> please just explain what i may need to change in receipts to get them
> work.
> It will be great help..
>
> Thanks
>
> --Jozee

Squashfs should be included in 2.6.29 kernel.
Squashfs is freezed on http://squashfs.sourceforge.net/
and on http://www.squashfs-lzma.org/
I'm affraid we should wait for 2.6.29 kernel.

Aufs is freezed too and aufs2 just started. We should wait a bit too.

-pascal