It would be nice to be able to load some packages at startup.
For example, I would create a "/boot/packages" directory on my USB key and it
would automatically install each package in memory.
In the same way there could be a "/boot/overlay" directory that would allow to
replace any file in the rootfs.
This way it would be very easy to create a custom distribution and would also
make it very easy to experiment with Slitaz.

Any idea how to do that?
It seems /etc/init.d/rcS would be a good place for this but how to know
from where Slitaz was loaded?

Regards,
Christophe