Re: cooked some 657 packages

> I cooked all (it's only 647) packages on 3 different machines.

Huh huh... Huge task, I'm impressed!

> I looked at my changes:
> A few packages just have a typo (wrong or missing) character in
> receipt. I changed a few receipts in regard of "tazwok clean" to
> remove everything from build. I upgraded a few packages to a newer
> version of the program, could not wget older source

For some case we can upload the upstream source to SliTaz mirror:
http://mirror.slitaz.org/sources/packages/

> in receipt for bash the patch is not included. (And the previous
> patches 1-24 are missing?) -> included original patches

Yes missing...

> Cooking xine-lib is not working properly, because 'configure'  uses
> grep -x which is not in the busybox-grep implemented. -> build grep

Funny, I dont have any problem to build xine-lib without GNU grep.

> -> OK Ncurses make breaks because the real bash-shell (my default)
> breaks on one command (a problem not only in slitaz). -> patch -> OK

The patch will be welcome.

> gtkmm didn't build because of some splitted sources, moved to one
> source tree and disabled doc-build (wouldn't build anyway) gperiodic
> -GTK_DECRAPRECATED removed

GTKmm build for me ? Gperiodic must be modified, well done.

> I want to update my wok to the newest version and transfer my changes
> into it. Rebuild and then I am ready to transfer my changes to the
> repository, if you want it? (Then I would need a hg-access) Are the
> changes in regard of tazwok clean/clean-wok interresting or should I
> leave theses changes out?

Yes _all_ your fixes and modifications are more than welcome. Please
contact me in private and send me a user:passwod to get write access to
the repos.

> Thanks

Welcome in the crew,
../Christophe &