cooked some 657 packages

Hello,

as I already anounced in the Forum, I tried to cook all packages (some hg clone from Beginning of July) on the base of cooking 20080626. I succeded (with doing a few changes) with all packages except slim.

The main problem in a kind of mass build: The receipts do no error checking on previous steps, like

    ./configure ......
    make
    make install

when one configure fails, make or make install may work, but then with partial builds.

Wouldn't it be better doing it like

    ./configure .... &&
    make    &&
    make install

I will try to rebuild everything on the July cooking version and to catch up with the repository to go for the new packages.

Stephan
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx