Re: last.fm

Hallo,

last.fm is being currently implemented in a nice music manager named
Goggles Music Manager, there's already a receipt in mercurial.
The receipt needs to be updated, the author took my comments into
account and modified his package and it's installation script.

Otherwise, you can try to compile http://vagalume.igalia.com/ which is
a nice lightweight gtk client for last.fm.
(I'll do it when I come back from vacation if it hasn't been done then)

Regards,
Chadi.