receipt for cpulimit

Hi guys,

My first successful package atleast on my pc :) , for cpulimit.
if any of your can tell me if its right,  it'll be great. below is the
receipt , also do i have to attach the package and send it ?.

# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="cpulimit"
VERSION="1.1"
CATEGORY="system-tools"
SHORT_DESC="cpulimit is a simple program that attempts to limit the
cpu usage of a process"
MAINTAINER="allan316@xxxxxxxxx"
DEPENDS=""
TARBALL="$PACKAGE-$VERSION.tar.gz"
WEB_SITE="http://cpulimit.sourceforge.net";
WGET_URL="http://ovh.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/cpulimit/$TARBALL";

# Rules to configure and make the package.
compile_rules()
{
	cd $src
	#./configure --prefix=/usr --infodir=/usr/share/info \
	#--mandir=/usr/share/man $CONFIGURE_ARGS
	make
	#make DESTDIR=$PWD/_pkg install
}

# Rules to gen a SliTaz package suitable for Tazpkg.
genpkg_rules()
{
	mkdir -p $fs/usr
	mkdir -p $fs/usr/bin