Re: NoteCase

On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 16:02:51 +0100
cooltaz@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Salut

Hello,

> Would NoteCase be suitable for the SliTaz LiveCD?

In short: yes.

> notecase-1.9.3_src.tar.gz -> 856kB

It complie nicely and du -sh notecase: 876.0k  notecase

But we must disable gnome-vfs support to avoid deps on gconf-2 and the
full Gnome libs...

> NoteCase is a hierarchical note manager (outliner). It helps you
> organize your everyday text notes into a single document, with
> individual notes placed in the tree-like structure (each note can have
> its sub-notes). To ensure your privacy encrypted document format is
> supported, along with standard unencrypted format.
> http://notecase.sourceforge.net/

Great, it's exactly the kind of packages we search for and include in
the LiveCD, light, fast and provinding features not yet offer.

So... You want to package it ? I do the receipt and you maintain ? I
can can also manage one more pkg... since you notify us for upgrade...

> cooltaz

SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list.
Web site : http://www.slitaz.org/