[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
FYI, I'm now fixing lot of bug in netbox (see
http://mirror.slitaz.org/boot/cooking/rootfs.gz is update with every bug
People booting from web (see http://boot.slitaz.org/) have an up to date
cooking. You can also download rootfs.gz.
Current bug fixes:
- netbox (Wifi part)
- man and ldd in xterm
- tazpkg install md5sum
- tazpkgbox install dependencies by default, installable tab
- bootfloppybox install gpxe
Configure Wifi with netbox:
- in Wifi tab, click install
- in Wifi/Kernel modules: install firmware if necessary and check firmware
files, check modules with lsmod and install modules if necessary
- in Wifi/Interface, select ESSID, enter key select key type, click start
Feed back is welcome...
> this afternoon, we have created the 'WiFi Team'.
> The goals of the team are:
> * Create documentations to help users with Wireless on SliTaz.
> This in progress with Sygne and me.
> * Find or developpe some tools to install or configure WLAN easily
> * Create and maintained a slitaz-wireless or slitaz-wifi flavor.
> Any suggestions/critics or help are welcomed.
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/