Re: A new team

Hi team,

FYI, I'm now fixing lot of bug in netbox (see
http://hg.slitaz.org/slitaz-tools/) and
http://mirror.slitaz.org/boot/cooking/rootfs.gz is update with every bug
fix.
People booting from web (see http://boot.slitaz.org/) have an up to date
cooking. You can also download rootfs.gz.

Current bug fixes:
- netbox (Wifi part)
- man and ldd in xterm
- tazpkg install md5sum
- tazpkgbox install dependencies by default, installable tab
- bootfloppybox install gpxe

Configure Wifi with netbox:
- in Wifi tab, click install
- in Wifi/Kernel modules: install firmware if necessary and check firmware
files, check modules with lsmod and install modules if necessary
- in Wifi/Interface, select ESSID, enter key select key type, click start

Feed back is welcome...

-pascal