Re: HomeBank accounting manager

Hello,

> I already compiled Homebank a few time ago, it's almost ok, the only
> problem is that all the icons are in SVG format and slitaz/GTK+ is not
> complied with svg support. We must patch and creat all the images in
> PNG format.

Ok... I am lazy man...

$ sed -i s/svg/png/ src/*.c

Will modify all source to handle PNG image and with Inkscape we can
export SVG to PNG from the cmdline... Example:

$ inkscape --export-png=account.png account.svg

So I just have to creat a tiny script to modify all SVG files in once
= package soon on the mirror.

SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list.
Web site : http://www.slitaz.org/