Re: Firefox 2.x in Cooking repos

> Hi, is it possible to bundle Firefox 2.x as well as Firefox 3.0 in the
> Cooking repos for users. I find it hard to use the latest 'Cooking'
> with version 3.0 - 100% CPU and lots of disk thrashing.

Hi Paul,

.... so nice little red panda from Hinalaya...

This is why Firefox is not yet upgrade in the stable repo. That said,
you can use the stable package with the Cooking release.

# tazpkg remove firefox
# wget \
  http://mirror.botux.net/pub/slitaz/packages/stable/firefox-2.0.0.14.tazpkg
# tazpkg install firefox-2.0.0.14.tazpkg

> Also, can someone spare a copy of the tazfile binary.

Tazfile as been merge into Tazpkg, you can get the old script throught
Hg:
http://hg.slitaz.org/slitaz-tools/raw-file/66c99d0f09aa/tinyutils/tazfile

> Thanks
>
> Paul