hi

Previously on this list I asked about how to put a gui (using gtkdialog) on an interactive command line tool (tool waits for response from user/gui).  I accidentally responded to another user's comment which buried my question in another thread about printers.

Some one suggested I look at the other *box tools, but I've already done that.  From what I could see, none of the *box tools utilized interactive command line tools.

If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks,

John