Re: Imprimer :: Livraison de CUPS (Cooking)

Hi.  I'm trying to create a tool to go on Slitaz, much like the other '*box' tools.  The problem is that the CLI tool that I'm wrapping a GUI around is an interactive tool.  There are no switches or options I can use with the command to make it do what I want.  It only works by asking the user, on the command line, a few yes or no questions.

I thought I'd be able to tackle the problem easily with GTKDialog, but I've ended up lost at trying to get the gui to interact with the CLI process while it's still running.

Any ideas?  Anyone know of any good resources to learn about GTKDialog (the website isn't that helpful)?

Thanks,

John