slitaz-loram-cdrom

Hi all,

I have a Bull laptop with a 133Mhz Pentium processor and 16 mb of ram.

From a more powerful pc I booted slitaz and created a slitaz-loram-cdrom. At the beginning of that I answered no to "Repack using rootfs (or something like that)" and yes to download packages from the internet: was this ok?

The main issue is: I boot the created slitaz-loram-cdrom and a text login appears. User hacker or root and password root are not accepted. During boot I get some error messages saying:

/usr/share/udhcpc/default.script failed: Transport endpoint is not connected

/sbin/tazlocale: line 31: id: Transport endpoint is not connected

sh: 0: unknown operand

/etc/init.d/slim: line 54: /usr/bin/slim: Transport endpoint is not connected

And some others of that kind.
Is the iso corrupted?

Thanks a lot,

Filippo