Bugs?

Couldn't find any mention of these anywhere:

desktopbox calendar: when opened (from clicking taskbar clock or from terminal) the date is always 11th May. Osmo and tooltip show correct date.

TazUSB writefs: Any filesystems mounted on or in /mnt will be added to the rootfs.gz (started to compress a 25G partition before I noticed).

   - Perhaps fixed with something like:

#unmount filesystems in /mnt

        if mount | grep /mnt/* ; then
        umount -f /mnt/*
        umount -f /mnt
        fi

#create list of files

Or something more elegant (beyond my knowledge) around line 340.

Hope these aren't repeats (or easy fixes I've missed).