bcwipe - tazwok receipt

I've been working on a receipt for BCWipe a secure deletion tool. What I've got so far works and creates a tazpkg but any comments/changes would be welcome.

'make install' just runs an install.sh script so I've had to alter some standard variables and add mkdir commands to get the binaries installed in the working directory. It's not pretty but it works so far.

# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="bcwipe"
VERSION="1.7-5"
CATEGORY="security"
SHORT_DESC="Secure wipe tool"
MAINTAINER="0dddba11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
TARBALL="BCWipe-$VERSION.tar.gz"
WEB_SITE="http://www.jetico.com/bcwipe_unix.htm"
WGET_URL="http://www.jetico.com/linux/$TARBALL"

# Rules to configure and make the package.
compile_rules()
{
    cd $PACKAGE-$VERSION
    make
    mkdir -p ./_pkg/usr/bin
    mkdir -p ./_pkg/usr/share/man/man1
    make root=$PWD/_pkg install
}

# Rules to gen a SliTaz package suitable for Tazpkg.
genpkg_rules()
{
    mkdir -p $fs/usr
    cp -a $_pkg/usr/bin $fs/usr