Help,comments

Hello,

As we mentioned before the webserver was up and running around 45 minutes or
so(no French here!!) even guessing at a few of the install instructions.
Okay had to reinstall too... but all okay. New to Slitaz but really like
it's simplicity. Glad the English has be updated.

Novice needing help changing root password...  Why does Slitaz fall back to
TTY/Console after setting a couple of days?

DSL forum post does bring up a few good points. (I guess)
Some of Distrowatch's posts got out of hand .