Re: Proofing English 1.0 Announcement

Fixed typo!

Paul

Christophe Lincoln wrote:
Hi,

Hi, I've attached a quick translation.  Hopefully Andrew's free as
well.

Once again, hug thanks Paul!

Release is in progress...

Paul

SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list.
Web site : http://www.slitaz.org/

The SliTaz contributors team are proud to announce the publication of SliTaz
GNU/Linux 1.0. This is the first stable release after 2 years of hard work. The
system is distributed as a bootable LiveCD of 24.8 MB providing a fully
featured desktop environment and a generous selection of multi-use applications.
SliTaz GNU/Linux 1.0 uses the Linux Kernel 2.6.24.2, providing Firefox 2.0.0.12,
Rsync 3.0.0, Gparted 0.3.5 and sound support with Alsa 1.0.16.
The distribution lets you listen to music, surf the Web,
utilize a video studio and much more with the 448 available packages that can be
easily installed with our own package manager Tazpkg.
The LiveCD lets you create a custom distro or a LiveUSB device
in one single command. Security updates are provided by the project and
popular packages like Firefox will also get upgraded for functionality.
You can get SliTaz GNU/Linux 1.0 from the Web site download page. Read
the Release Notes for more detailed information on this stable version.