[Sawfish] Debugging window-placement interactions

I'm using a program (pdfpc) that creates two full-screen windows on different monitors (xinerama mode). Unfortunately its approach to window placement doesn't seem to mesh correctly with Sawfish.

My current solution is to use window-matching rules like the following:

  (((WM_NAME . "^pdfpc - presentation"))
   (ignore-program-position . #t)
   (position 1920 . 0))
  (((WM_NAME . "^pdfpc - presenter"))
   (ignore-program-position . #t)
   (position 3840 . 0))

which works, but is clumsy since I have to edit the rules whenever I switch to a different display layout.