[Sawfish] [patch] Dropdown bug fix (attempt)

Hi. (Sorry for starting a new thread, instead of the due course of replying.)

Try the attached patch. (I cannot test it myself.[1]) In the patch, two files are modified, but the essential fix, if it ever is, is in wm-spec.jl.

My quick-n-diry hack supports (in fact, tries-to) _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_DROPDOWN_MENU, which is lacking in current Sawfish.

# 1. Please cc to me if you need a feedback. I get many ML messages filtered. (Sorry.)
# 2. If it's ok, I can write a sane commit message. But if anyone wants, I donate my patch to the PD.
# 3. I don't stick to singed-off-by / reported-by etc tags, but if you want, send me appropriate reported-by tags. (I've thrown away original messages. Ha-ha. :p)

Technical notes:
It is a window type introduced in ewmh-1.4:
https://specifications.freedesktop.org/wm-spec/wm-spec-latest.html#idm45408773814352
Several other new types were defined in 1.4 and 1.5. Dunno what they are. I here just send an if-it-helps-someone-its-good.
The rationale of the patch is...well, I do nothing more than mimicking the behavior for menu-type window. If that's enough for menu windows, it must be ok. Peraps. I guess. Possibly. Not an absolute negative. Better than Trump, Abe, you name one.

[1] In my environment, the code in https://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_elem_select does not create a window of the dropdown type.

Best regards.
# Glad to see good old folks are fine. Chris, Janek, Timo, GSR... (Sorry, there's be more, but list archive is inaccessible.)
# O-là-là it's a leap day.