Re: [Sawfish] Compositor for Sawfish?

I managed to completely miss that integration, thank you very much for
pointing it out to me. Compton it is then.

What I'm missing there (and with other compositors, it seems) the
ability to control the transparency of single windows on the fly (not
via window rules, but through key commands), for example. Do you know
of any way to do that?