Re: [Sawfish] Fedora, Gnome, Weyland and sawfish

There is no such thing as a "window manager" on Wayland, Wayland is
only a protocol. A so called"compositor" must implement that protocol.
The problem: everything has to be in the compositor, which means you
either implement the whole display server or nothing. The concept of
window managers is non-existent under Wayland.

See the already existing thread "wayland support?" from december last
year:
https://www.mail-archive.com/sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg01466.html