|Re: [Sawfish] Change default setting for all users?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Change default setting for all users?
- From: S P Arif Sahari Wibowo <arifsaha@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 22:16:35 -0600 (MDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1475775556; bh=PE4EvPEZw2oDoPFrvLMHQ/6T8C7lghqxk57Gf5bsoHM=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:From:Subject; b=JbtOYMqhQX04yRKzP1Xoiup8bDNAT1K9W6kg9HAkag8YT9jcNl5ApHqUe1aM4xQumXRjL4lLB/CBTwa29FI9qgcG2aneHDuZe83J+MxGn8qUkJBe3/5E2x4M3mX5AAvZkeMWeOmTOpj7+DQGMkVCodEQgj3zrTkCouGGxDuOfUJNvij6ysBITbowWBGcfW2VxfpZIrL0fFEIqcVzS6yeIUVNnJt43YjR0a6ScFc5wPHxukcXiknmI+XhbcxYL3w9FD2hVNURd3iPAih5/AB46mCN8LCLZzuSsuZW1q+AUD05hjLN/9zPkZdhe4veUNKI5LLfsLfACZl0OXIgtEWyEQ==
On 2016-07-30, 13:09, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
you could modify
to your needs. It is read when no ~/.sawfish/custom exists.
Great! This works! The only thing is that my distro packaging
has this file as normal part of the package not configuration
file, and therefore will be overwritten the next time the
package updated. Should this file considered as configuration
file? Is there any LISP files that should be considered as
Another related question: how about stuff that usually under
".sawfish/rc" (i.e. to start external applications), where can I
put this that will apply to all users that doesn't have
".sawfish/rc"? I tried to put (system "<program>") but it gave
error, "Error: No such custom setter: system".
Or you could create:
with your changes (though I never tested this).
This unfortunately does not work, I also cannot find anywhere in
my sawfish installation that point to this directory.
____ ____ ____ ____ (stephan paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo
/___ /___/ /___/ /___ http://www.arifsaha.com/
____/ / / / ____/