|Re: [Sawfish] libsdl2 wrong window size reported [was: Building .deb from sources: more libtool problems]|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] libsdl2 wrong window size reported [was: Building .deb from sources: more libtool problems]
- From: Rafal Kolanski <xs@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 10:06:41 +1100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=xaph.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject; bh=58XtW0qXgMGLDwn2STvrw1FFa7OEg8b8yjA8eESiXrM=; b=pvuwkrRSo42AbZWpVPHnHqODbfwKgLN3VUpM7xQWi5bNzk8w2/N27nW5Y++Qt92FuyrOVIr6FrDhl6yBWJgi9E6fXAbTuhsw+sKN3qr3BazIHfQ1YsTWerGF7wadQC9Y;
Resolved. It was an mxflat setting: border-offset was set to -1. I did
not realise such magic was possible!
On 08/02/16 01:46, Rafal Kolanski wrote:
> Hi again,
> I solved the libtool problems. Wrong dependency cascaded through into
> the .debs, entirely my fault.
> However, the original SDL2 problem is still present in the latest
> repository versions:
> When using SDL2 to create a 640x480 window, sawfish 1.9.90 does not
> report window border sizes correctly and a window with a canvas size of
> 638x478 results, while SDL2 thinks it's 640x480 and parts of the canvas
> are not rendered. Using xfwm4 does not have any problems of this kind.
> I'm attaching a short example which demonstrates this on my system
> (Ubuntu vivid 64bit, NVIDIA GTX 560Ti running closed-source drivers).
> Does anyone know where this problem might originate from so that I can
> investigate further?
> Rafal Kolanski