Re: [Sawfish] Build error if i use the dash as shell

If i try to build sawfish with "dpkg-buildpackage -d -rfakeroot" or
"fakeroot debian/rules binary" then i can't build sawfish. (I have
change my default shell(s) after the "ShellShock").

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0