Re: [Sawfish] Patches for styletab and compton

On 12.09.2014 22:07, fuchur wrote:
Hi,

Two patches for sawfish.

Changes:
01-styletab.patch
Lock recolor in styletab with timer until theme is loaded
sawfish now start 70% - 80% faster if you use the styletab theme.

02-compton.patch
Compton now starts with a delay from 3 seconds if you start or restart
sawfish, this fix the "flashing".
Stop compton bevor you close sawfish.

02 works fine. 01 does not work for me (when any styletab-c:* defcustom is set), I get myriads of "Lisp backtraces" with nothing else, maybe check your patch again, though on first view I didn't see a mistake (I'm gonna leave now, so I can't check until today evening).

Regards,
Chris