Re: [Sawfish] Re: Only for germans ;)

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 23:40:52 +0100
wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Hi there,
>
>sorry for the loooooooooooooooooooong delay, but I've been pretty busy
>with many different things. But now everything is in place.
>
>Regards,
>Chris

There is something wrong with the de.po.patch. I have translate
everything but now in sawfish from git i missing many translations e.g.:

Resize the window to the double size.
Resize the window to the halve size.

And many other translations are missing. Can you pleas check this if
you found some time? My patch should work correct.

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0