[Sawfish] Re: Error by build sawfish.pot

On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 01:23:26 +0200
wrote fuchur <flohtransporter@xxxxxxxxx>:

>Hi,
>
>If i try to build a sawfish.pot file in "sawfish/po" with "./make-pot"
>i got this error:
>
>*** Bad argument: #<subr symbol-name>, 16, 1
>

>This happens because we have a "new" defcustom ":type symbol".
>
>You can test it. Run:
>
>cd sawfish/po
>./sawfish-xgettext --doc-file=../DOC --c ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
>
>i got:
>*** Bad argument: #<subr symbol-name>, 16, 1
>
>next i remove all defcustom with ":type symbol"
>and now i can run:
>
>./sawfish-xgettext --doc-file=../DOC --c ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
>
>without errors.
>
>If we only have one defcustom with ":type symbol" in
>sawfish we can't run make-pot in sawfish/po anymore.

Here is a complete sawfish.pot file from sawfish-1.10

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0
# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2013-09-29 00:43+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@xxxxxx>\n"
"Language: \n"

#. ../themes/Crux/theme.jl
msgid "Crux Theme"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/Crux/theme.jl
msgid ""
"Accent color for focused windows (if unset uses the GTK+ selection color)."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/Crux/theme.jl
msgid "Display the window's icon in its menu button."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/Crux/theme.jl
msgid "Display title buttons to mimic: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "StyleTab"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Top Titlebar Buttons"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Bottom Titlebar Buttons"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Left Titlebar Buttons"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Right Titlebar Buttons"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "top"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "bottom"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "right"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Titlebar default place."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Height of title border."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Width of window border."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Customize buttons width."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Width of Buttons."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Default"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Reduce"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Glass"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "WixDa"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Smoothly"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Frame and button style."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Brown"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Darkblue"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Blue"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Pink"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Green"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Color proposals."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Customize tabbar color if window marked to add as tab."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Color of tabbar if window marked to add as tab."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Also hightlighted tabbars."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Customize frame color/brightness (Don't use color proposals)."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Focus frame color."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Inactive frame color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Dimout inactive frame."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Focus window brightness mouse over buttons."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Inactive windows brightness mouse over buttons."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Hightlighted close button."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Always use."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Hightlighted maximize button."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Hightlighted minimize button."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Hightlighted shade button."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Hightlighted sticky button."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Hightlighted menu button."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Hightlighted frame type button."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Hightlighted lock button."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Hightlighted move/resize button."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Hightlighted raise/lower button."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Hightlighted next workspace button."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Hightlighted previous workspace button."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/StyleTab/theme.jl
msgid "Hightlighted rename button."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "Gradient Tabbed Theme"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "horizontal"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "vertical"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "diagonal"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "Direction of gradient in frame style."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "`From' color of inactive frames."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "`To' color of inactive frames."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "`From' color of active frames."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "`To' color of active frames."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "Color of handles for active frame."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "Color of handles for inactive frames."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "Color of close button for active frame."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "Color of close button for inactive frames."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "Color of menu button for active frame."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "Color of menu button for inactive frames."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/gradient-tabbed/theme.jl
msgid "Use less memory when creating gradients, possibly affecting quality."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "mxflat"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "title"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "basic"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "gradient"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "colors"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "buttons"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "positions 1"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "positions 2"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "keymaps 1"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "keymaps 2"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "borders"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "extended"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "normal"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/stacking.jl
#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "all"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/animation/setup.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/stacking.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/stacking.jl
#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "none"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"decoration mode\n"
"\n"
"Set the mode 'when to draw a titlebar and window buttons'.  The decoration "
"mode 'all' means that all windows, even transients/dialogs, will get a "
"titlebar and buttons.  None means no window will get any :-).  Usually "
"transients only have a contents-border.  This option is for reimplementing a "
"sawfish feature that is gone in the latest version."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "titlebar height (9 - 1000 pixel)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"customize title string\n"
"\n"
"See the tooltip for the 'title string' option below for more information.  "
"(NOTE: I hope the redrawing problems with this option are solved.  If not, "
"write an email please!)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"title string\n"
"\n"
"The string you insert here will be your new title string.  Variables always "
"start with a dollar-sign ($) and are replaced with their actual values.  To "
"get the value of an environment variable use $(variable), eg $(DISPLAY).  To "
"get the value of an rep/sawfish function use $[fuction], eg $[current-time-"
"string].  The following vars are built-in: $name, $fullname, $width, $width-"
"content, $height, $height-content, $depth, $x-pos, $y-pos, $current-ws and "
"$last-ws. (NOTE: I hope the redrawing problems with this option are solved..  "
"If not, write an email please!"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"update title string periodically\n"
"\n"
"This is useful if your title string changes without user interaction (eg "
"because it displays the current time or something like that)."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"title string update interval (1 - 1000000 s)\n"
"\n"
"This is useful if your title string changes without user interaction (e.g., "
"because it displays the current time or something like that)."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"title string font\n"
"\n"
"You should really choose a better font.  Verdana bold 8 pt looks nice."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"customize title position\n"
"\n"
"By default the title string is centered horizontally and vertically."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "center"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "real-center"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"title string horizontal alignment\n"
"\n"
"'real-center' means to take the whole titlebar into account while centering "
"the string. When selecting 'center' only the distance between the buttons is "
"taken into account."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"title string horizontal align adjustment (-10000 - 10000 pixel)\n"
"\n"
"The horizontal position of the title string can only be adjusted if the "
"horizontal alignment is not 'center'.  The range also depends on the setting "
"of the option above.  It the title string is already aligned left, you "
"cannot adjust it to be even further left because there are button in the way."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "title string vertical alignment"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "title string vertical align adjustment (-10000 - 10000 pixel)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"gradient titlebar background (experimental)\n"
"\n"
"When activating the gradient background the normal titlebar background "
"colors will be ignored.  Besides the button background colors will be "
"ignored.  (NOTE: This can be very cpu intensive if you set the quality to a "
"low value, i.e., high quality.)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"gradient mode\n"
"\n"
"With gradient mode vertical or diagonal only the first or last (reversed) 2 "
"colors in the list are used."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"gradient quality (1 best - 20 worst)\n"
"\n"
"The value here is the factor the calculated gradient image will be scaled "
"down.  This increases speed but decreases quality."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "rainbow"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "jamaica"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "rgb"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "custom"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"gradient color mode\n"
"\n"
"the custom mode will respect the colors set in the list below."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"\n"
"\n"
"With gradient mode vertical or diagonal only the first or last (reversed) 2 "
"colors in the list are used.  Besides the gradient color mode must be set to "
"custom to activate this list."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "reverse colors"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"unfocused/highlighted titlebar colors hue (0 - 360)\n"
"\n"
"This value changes the hue of a color, by moving (0 - 360) degress around "
"the color cycle...180 for example inverts the color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"unfocused/highlighted titlebar colors saturation (0 - 100 percent of the "
"focused color)\n"
"\n"
"The saturation of a color is a measurement of the color intensity"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"unfocused/highlighted titlebar colors brightness (0 - 100 percent of the "
"focused color)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"  focused titlebar color\n"
"\n"
"This is one of the 4 base colors.  You can set these 4 colors and keep the "
"extended colors deactivated.  All other color options of the theme will then "
"depend on these 4 colors."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"unfocused titlebar color\n"
"\n"
"This is one of the 4 base colors.  You can set these 4 colors and keep the "
"extended colors deactivated.  All other color options of the theme will then "
"depend on these 4 colors."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"  focused title string color\n"
"\n"
"This is one of the 4 base colors.  You can set these 4 colors and keep the "
"extended colors deactivated.  All other color options of the theme will then "
"depend on these 4 colors."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"unfocused title string color\n"
"\n"
"This is one of the 4 base colors.  You can set these 4 colors and keep the "
"extended colors deactivated.  All other color options of the theme will then "
"depend on these 4 colors."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"customize extended title string colors\n"
"\n"
"You can customize additional colors of the title string.  If you deactivate "
"this, these colors will be set to the focused title string color."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "  focused highlighted title string color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "unfocused highlighted title string color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "  focused clicked title string color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "unfocused clicked title string color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "default-9"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "default-12"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "square-6"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "square-9"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "square-12"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "square-15"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "square-18"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "ball-9"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "ball-12"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"button icon set (experimental)\n"
"\n"
"The number at the end is the width/height of the button icons in the icon "
"set.  (NOTE: YOU NEED TO RESTART SAWFISH AFTER CHANGING THE BUTTON ICON SET!)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"customize button size\n"
"\n"
"By default the button size follows the size of the titlebar, but by "
"activating this you can set it to something different."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"buttons size (1 - 1000 pixel)\n"
"\n"
"A buttons size that is bigger than your current titlebar height is ignored.."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"button vertical alignment\n"
"\n"
"If a button is smaller than the titlebar you might want to set its vertical "
"alignment."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"scale button icons (experimental)\n"
"\n"
"In case you don't like the default size of 9 pixel you might activate button-"
"scaling.  YOU NEED TO RESTART SAWFISH AFTER CHANGING THE BUTTON SCALE!"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"button icon scale; changes here need a restart of sawfish (0 - 1000 pixel)\n"
"\n"
"in case you don't like the default size of 9 pixel you might activate button-"
"scaling. (NOTE: YOU NEED TO RESTART SAWFISH AFTER CHANGING THE BUTTON SCALE!)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"display window icon on menu button\n"
"\n"
"Many people like having the window-icon displayed on the menu-button.  This "
"icon is defined by the application itself and is also shown in your pager "
"and task-list."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "menu icon scale (0 - 1000 pixel)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "button distance (0 - 1000 pixel)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "buttons left offset (0 - 1000 pixel)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "buttons right offset (0 - 1000 pixel)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"customize button position (-1 -2 -3 .. title string .. +3 +2 +1)\n"
"\n"
"Enabling this will allow you to set the positon of each button in the "
"titlebar manually.  A negative/positiv value means the button will be drawn "
"on left/right side of the titlebar."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "title-height"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "pixel"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"button position model\n"
"\n"
"'title-height' means calculate position as multiple of title height. When "
"selecting 'pixel' you can adjust the button position pixelwise, but keep in "
"mind that several buttons might slide on top of each other. 'none' means no "
"buttons at all."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "menu button position"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "shade button position"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "iconify button position"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "maximize button position"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "close button position"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "sticky button position"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "previous workspace button position"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "next workspace button position"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "configure button position"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "info button position"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "always-on-top button position"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "lock button position"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"customize sticky button keymap\n"
"\n"
"By default a button will work as it's name suggests.\n"
"Button1: toggle sticky state of window"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "mxflat:sticky-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"customize previous button keymap\n"
"\n"
"By default a button will work as it's name suggests. Button1: send window to "
"previous workspace - button2 workspace-list - button3 send window to first "
"workspace - button6 pack window left"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "mxflat:previous-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"customize next button keymap\n"
"\n"
"By default a button will work as it's name suggests. Button1: send window to "
"next workspace - button2 workspace-list - button3 send window to last "
"workspace - button6 pack window right"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "mxflat:next-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"\n"
"\n"
"button1: send window to next workspace - button2 workspace-list - button3 "
"send window to last workspace - button6 pack window right"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"customize configure button keymap\n"
"\n"
"By default a button will work as it's name suggests. Button1: start sawfish-"
"config - button3: toggle custom title string"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "mxflat:configure-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"\n"
"\n"
"Button1: start sawfish-config - button3: toggle custom title string"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"customize info button keymap\n"
"\n"
"By default a button will work as it's name suggests. Button1: window list - "
"button3 window snooper (not included by default)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "mxflat:info-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"always on top depth (-1000 - 1000)\n"
"\n"
"A window will have this depth after you have pressed the always-on-top "
"button.  0 is the normal window level.  Every positive value means above "
"other windows, a negative value means below.  Keep it at a positive value in "
"order to have the always-on-top button do it's job."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"customize always-on-top button keymap\n"
"\n"
"By default a button will work as it's name suggests. Button1: sets window "
"depth to the adjusted value."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "mxflat:always-on-top-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"customize lock button keymap\n"
"\n"
"By default a button will work as it's name suggests. Button1: lock window "
"position"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "mxflat:lock-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"customize button-colors\n"
"\n"
"When you active this you will be able to set custom button colors.  By "
"default the button colors depend on the titlebar colors."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "  focused button background color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "unfocused button background color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "  focused highlighted button background color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "unfocused highlighted button background color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "  focused clicked button background color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "unfocused clicked button background color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "  focused button foreground color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "unfocused button foreground color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "  focused highlighted button foreground color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "  focused clicked button foreground color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"border width (0 - 1000 pixel)\n"
"\n"
"set the width border around the window."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"border width for maximized windows (0 - 1000 pixel)\n"
"\n"
"When you like having a big border around your windows you might have noticed "
"that sawfish still draws that big border when the window is maximized.  If "
"you don't want that, set the border width for maximized windows smaller than "
"the border width for unmaximized windows.  (NOTE: this feature is still "
"buggy as sawfish does not resize the windows correctly yet, so the best "
"might be to set it to the normal border width.)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"customize border for focused windows (experimental)\n"
"\n"
"(NOTE: this works but it is VERY cpu intensive and might slow down your "
"computer noticably.  So turn it on at your own risk.)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"border width for focused windows (0 - 1000 pixel)\n"
"\n"
"(NOTE: this works but it is VERY cpu intensive and might slow down your "
"computer noticably.  So turn it on at your own risk.)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"title-contents border width (0 - 1000 pixel)\n"
"\n"
"Sets the widths of the line between titlebar and contents window"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"border offset (-1000 - 1000 pixel)\n"
"\n"
"Adjust the point where the border actually starts.  Many gtk2 apps draw a "
"small black border around their contents window and this is just ugly when "
"sawfish draws another border around the window. With a border offset of -1 "
"the sawfish window border will overlay the gtk2 border exactly."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"keep window borders and corners at their place when shading a window\n"
"\n"
"When shading a window borders and corners will stay where they were and not "
"merge with the titlebar."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"show window corners\n"
"\n"
"The corners are used to resize a window in two directions at the same time..  "
"Usually the width and length of window corners are determined by the border "
"width but you can adjust them below."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"corners length adjustement (-1 - 100 pixel)\n"
"\n"
"Increasing the corner length will grow the window corners along the window "
"border (i.e. make them longer).  With a border width of 1 pixel it is hard "
"to grab the 1 pixel corner to be able to resize the window in two "
"directions; thus, make it bigger."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "outside"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "inside"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "corner direction"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"corners width adjustement (0 - 100 pixel)\n"
"\n"
"This option makes the window corners broader. with a border width of 1 pixel "
"it is hard to grab this 1 pixel corner to be able to resize the window in "
"two directions; thus, make it bigger."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "corners width adjustement for maximized windows (0 - 100 pixel)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"fake shadow (experimental)\n"
"\n"
"Draw a small additional border around your windows emulating a solid shadow "
"effect.  Use the options below to adjust its width and direction.  (NOTE: "
"this is VERY cpu intensive and might slow down your computer noticably.  So "
"turn it on at your own risk.)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "fake shadow only on focused windows"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "north"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "east"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "south"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "west"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "north-east"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "north-west"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "south-east"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "south-west"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"fake shadow light source\n"
"\n"
"Set the direction of the fake shadow.  Usually only 2 or 3 borders of your "
"window have a fake shadow.  This depends on where the light comes from."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"fake shadow light distance (0 - 100)\n"
"\n"
"This option has only an effect on the north, east, south and west light "
"sources.  The further away the light source is, the smaller will the two "
"'side' shadows be."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "fake shadow width (0 - 100 pixel)"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "shadow color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid ""
"customize border colors\n"
"\n"
"You can customize your border colors here. If you deactivate this, these "
"colors will be set to the focused title string color."
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "  focused border color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "unfocused border color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "  focused highlighted border color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "unfocused highlighted border color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "  focused clicked border color"
msgstr ""

#. ../themes/mxflat/theme.jl
msgid "unfocused clicked border color"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/custom.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Bindings"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "global-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap active anywhere."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "window-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap active when a client window is focused."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "root-window-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid ""
"Keymap active when the pointer is in the root window\n"
"(or when no window is focused)."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "title-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap of window title bar. Mouse-bindings only."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "tabbar-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap of window tabbar. Mouse-bindings only."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "border-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap of window border. Mouse-bindings only."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "close-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap of \"close\" button. Mouse-bindings only."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "iconify-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap of \"iconify\" button. Mouse-bindings only."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "maximize-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap of \"maximize\" button. Mouse-bindings only."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "menu-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap of \"menu\" button. Mouse-bindings only."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "shade-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap of \"shade\" button. Mouse-bindings only."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "sticky-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap of \"sticky\" button. Mouse-bindings only."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "lock-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap of \"lock\" button. Mouse-bindings only."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "rename-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap of \"rename\" button. Mouse-bindings only."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "move-resize-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap of \"move/resize\" button. Mouse-bindings only."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "raise-lower-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap of \"raise/lower\" button. Mouse-bindings only."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "next-workspace-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap of \"next-workspace\" button. Mouse-bindings only."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "previous-workspace-button-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Keymap of \"previous-workspace\" button. Mouse-bindings only."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/keymaps.jl
msgid "Modifier key(s) used for default shortcuts."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "Activate edges to perform various actions."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "none/hot-spot"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "viewport-drag"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "flip-workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "flip-viewport"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "show-desktop"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "Action for the left and right screen-edge."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "none/hot-move"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "expand-window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "maximize-window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "Action for the left and right screen-edge while moving a window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "Action for the top and bottom screen-edge."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "Action for the top and bottom screen-edge while moving a window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "Delay (in milliseconds) of flipping of viewport / workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "Delay (in milliseconds) before activating a hot-spot."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid ""
"The size portion of the screen-border recognized as \"corners\",\n"
"in pixels. Applies to both x and y direction."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid ""
"Amount to drag the viewport (in pixel) each time the pointer hits the\n"
"screen edge."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/conf.jl
msgid "Amount to pull back the cursor (in pixel) after dragging the viewport."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/stacking.jl
msgid "parents"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/stacking.jl
msgid "Keep transient windows stacked above: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/stacking.jl
msgid "Raise single window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/stacking.jl
msgid "Raise the window to its highest allowed position in the stacking order."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/stacking.jl
msgid "Lower single window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/stacking.jl
msgid "Lower the window to its lowest allowed position in the stacking order."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/stacking.jl
msgid "Raise lower single window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/stacking.jl
msgid ""
"If the window is at its highest possible position, then lower it to its\n"
"lowest possible position. Otherwise raise it as far as allowed."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/stacking.jl
msgid "Raise window depth"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/stacking.jl
msgid "Put the window in the stacking level above its current level."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/stacking.jl
msgid "Lower window depth"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/stacking.jl
msgid "Put the window in the stacking level beneath its current level."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Display key-binding information in menu items."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Mi_nimize"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Unma_ximize"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Ma_ximize"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Move"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Resize"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Resize to"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Close"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Toggle"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "In _group"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Move to _Previous workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Move to _Next workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Copy to P_revious workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Copy to Ne_xt workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Grow & Pack"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Grow left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Grow right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Grow up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Grow down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Pack left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Pack right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Pack up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Pack down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Shrink & _Yank"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Shrink left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Shrink right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Shrink up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Shrink down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Yank left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Yank right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Yank up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Yank down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Stac_king"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Raise"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Lower"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Upper layer"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Lo_wer layer"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Frame ty_pe"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Frame sty_le"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Sawfish Rootmenu"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Windows"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Work_spaces"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Programs"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Customize"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/mate.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/xfce.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/gnome.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/razor.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/kde.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/lxde.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Sessi_on"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Display _Errors"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Reload Appsmenu"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Restart _Sawfish"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Quit Sawfish"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/mate.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/xfce.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/gnome.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/razor.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/kde.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/lxde.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Help"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Sawfish _FAQ"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Sawfish _News"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Sawfish _Wiki"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Sawfish _Manual"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_About Sawfish"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Lockdown Display"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "L_ogout from Session"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Reboot System"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Shutdown System"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "S_uspend System"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "_Hibernate System"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Popup window ops menu"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Display the menu listing all window operations."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Popup root menu"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Display the main menu."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Popup apps menu"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Display the applications menu."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Popup window list menu"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "Display the window-list menu."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/menus.jl
msgid "S_awfishConfig"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid "Shrink window left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid ""
"Shrinks WINDOW by moving the right edge to the left until it\n"
"overlaps with one less window than before."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid "Shrink window right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid ""
"Shrinks WINDOW by moving the left edge to the right until it\n"
"overlaps with one less window than before."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid "Shrink window up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid ""
"Shrinks WINDOW by moving the lower edge upwards until it\n"
"overlaps with one less window than before."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid "Shrink window down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid ""
"Shrinks WINDOW by moving the upper edge downwards until it\n"
"overlaps with one less window than before."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid "Yank window left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid ""
"Moves WINDOW to the left until it overlaps with one less window\n"
"than before."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid "Yank window right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid ""
"Moves WINDOW to the right until it overlaps with one less window\n"
"than before."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid "Yank window up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid ""
"Moves WINDOW upwards until it overlaps with one less window than\n"
"before."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid "Yank window down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/shrink-yank.jl
msgid ""
"Moves WINDOW downwards until it overlaps with one less window than\n"
"before."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "opaque"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "box"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/animation/setup.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "cross"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/animation/setup.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "elliptical"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/animation/setup.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "draft"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "How windows being moved are animated"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "How windows being resized are animated"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Raise windows when they are moved or resized."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Show current position of windows while moving."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Show current dimensions of windows while resizing."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "region"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "border"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "grab"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "border-grab"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "How to choose window edges when resizing."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid ""
"Distance in pixels before window edges align with each other.\n"
"\n"
"When moving a window, this option lets you align one of its edges with an "
"edge of another window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Resize window prompt"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Resize window to preset size"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Resize a window to the size you specify here."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Resize window to preset width"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Resize a window to the width you specify here."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Resize window to preset height"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Resize a window to the height you specify here."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Move window center"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Move window interactively"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Move the window interactively, with mouse or keyboard."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Resize window interactively"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Resize the window interactively, with mouse or keyboard."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Move selected window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid ""
"Wait for the user to select a window, then interactively move\n"
"that window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Resize selected window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid ""
"Wait for the user to select a window, then interactively resize\n"
"that window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Double window size"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl
msgid "Halve window size"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/autoload.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/x-cycle.jl
msgid "Window Cycling"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/x-cycle.jl
msgid "Display window names and icons while cycling through windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/x-cycle.jl
msgid "Include iconified windows when cycling."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/x-cycle.jl
msgid "Include windows on all workspaces when cycling."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/x-cycle.jl
msgid "Include windows on all viewports when cycling."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/x-cycle.jl
msgid "Raise windows while they're temporarily selected during cycling."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/x-cycle.jl
msgid "cycle-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/x-cycle.jl
msgid ""
"Keymap containing bindings active only during window cycling operations."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Slide window left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Move the window `slide-window-increment' pixels to the left."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Slide window right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Move the window `slide-window-increment' pixels to the right."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Slide window up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Move the window `slide-window-increment' pixels upwards."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Slide window down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Move the window `slide-window-increment' pixels downwards."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Slide group left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Move the window group `slide-window-increment' pixels to the left."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Slide group right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Move the window group `slide-window-increment' pixels to the right."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Slide group up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Move the window group `slide-window-increment' pixels upwards."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Slide group down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/slide-window.jl
msgid "Move the window group `slide-window-increment' pixels downwards."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/launcher.jl
msgid "External Applications"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/launcher.jl
msgid "The program launched by the `xterm' function. Interpreted by shell."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/launcher.jl
msgid "The program launched by the `browser' function. Interpreted by shell.."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/launcher.jl
msgid ""
"The program launched by the 'filemanager' function. Interpreted by shell."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/launcher.jl
msgid "Xterm"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/launcher.jl
msgid ""
"Start a terminal. Optional command is passed with -e. The terminal is "
"specified by variable `xterm-program' in Config -> Misc -> External "
"Applications."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/launcher.jl
msgid "Command:"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/launcher.jl
msgid "Browser"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/launcher.jl
msgid ""
"Start browser. Url is optional. Browser program is specified by variable "
"`browser-program' in Config -> Misc -> External Applications."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/launcher.jl
msgid "url:"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/launcher.jl
msgid "Filemanager"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/launcher.jl
msgid ""
"Start filemanager. Url is optional. filemanager program is specified by "
"variable `filemanager-program' in Config -> Misc -> External Applications."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Iconify group"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Uniconify group"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Iconify transient group"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Uniconify transient group"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Make group sticky"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Make group unsticky"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Toggle group sticky"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Send group to current workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Send group to next workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Send group to previous workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Move group to current viewport"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Move group left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Move group right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Move group up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Move group down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Raise group"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Lower group"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Raise lower group"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Raise group depth"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Lower group depth"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Delete group"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/groups.jl
msgid "Delete all windows in the group that the current window is a member of."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/cycle.jl
msgid "Next workspace window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/cycle.jl
msgid "Select the next window of the current workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/cycle.jl
msgid "Previous workspace window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/cycle.jl
msgid "Focus on the previous window of the current workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/cycle.jl
msgid "Next window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/cycle.jl
msgid "Select the next window, cycling through all possible workspaces."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/cycle.jl
msgid "Previous window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/cycle.jl
msgid "Select the previous window, cycling through all possible workspaces."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/viewport-extras.jl
msgid "Move viewport next"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/viewport-extras.jl
msgid "Move to the next viewport."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/viewport-extras.jl
msgid "Move viewport previous"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/viewport-extras.jl
msgid "Move to the previous viewport."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/viewport-extras.jl
msgid "Move window previous"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/viewport-extras.jl
msgid "Move the window to the previous viewport."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/viewport-extras.jl
msgid "Move window next"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/viewport-extras.jl
msgid "Move the window to the next viewport."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/help.jl
msgid "Help show faq"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/help.jl
msgid "Help show news"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/help.jl
msgid "Help show programmer manual"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/help.jl
msgid "Help show homepage"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/help.jl
msgid "Help about"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/jump-or-exec.jl
msgid "Jump or exec"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/jump-or-exec.jl
msgid "Jump to a window, or when absent, start program."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/viewport-linear.jl
msgid "Set viewport linear"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/viewport-linear.jl
msgid "Index:"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/viewport-linear.jl
msgid "Set window viewport linear"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Number of pixels to move pointer in."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move the cursor `move-cursor-increment' pixels to the right."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move the cursor `move-cursor-increment' pixels to the left."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move the cursor `move-cursor-increment' pixels upwards."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move the cursor `move-cursor-increment' pixels downwards."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor right fine"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move the cursor 1 pixel to the right."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor left fine"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move the cursor 1 pixel to the left."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor up fine"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move the cursor 1 pixel upwards."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor down fine"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move the cursor 1 pixel downwards."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor northwest"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move the cursor `move-cursor-increment' pixels northwest"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor northeast"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move the cursor `move-cursor-increment' pixels northeast"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor southwest"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move the cursor `move-cursor-increment' pixels southwest"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor southeast"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move the cursor `move-cursor-increment' pixels southeast"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor northwest fine"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor northeast fine"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor southwest fine"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor southeast fine"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move cursor center"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-cursor.jl
msgid "Move the cursor to the center of the screen"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/describe.jl
msgid "Describe symbol"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/describe.jl
msgid "Print the documentation of a specified symbol to the standard output ."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/describe.jl
msgid "Apropos function"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/describe.jl
msgid "Apropos variable"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/poweroff.jl
msgid "The command used to reboot the computer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/poweroff.jl
msgid "The command used to halt the computer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/poweroff.jl
msgid "The command used to suspend the computer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/poweroff.jl
msgid "The command used to hibernate the computer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/poweroff.jl
msgid "The command used to logout the user."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/poweroff.jl
msgid "The command used to lockdown the display."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/poweroff.jl
msgid "Poweroff"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/raise-commands.jl
msgid "Raise and pass through click"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/raise-commands.jl
msgid ""
"Raise the window that received the current event, then replay any pointer\n"
"events that invoked the command."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/raise-commands.jl
msgid "Raise and pass through click if focused"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/raise-commands.jl
msgid ""
"Raise the window that received the current event (if it's focused), then\n"
"replay any pointer events that invoked the command."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/raise-commands.jl
msgid "Raise or pass through click"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/raise-commands.jl
msgid "Raise window and pass through click"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/raise-commands.jl
msgid "Raise group and pass through click"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/raise-commands.jl
msgid ""
"Raise the group of windows that received the current event, then replay\n"
"any pointer events that invoked the command."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/raise-commands.jl
msgid "Raise transients and pass through click"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/raise-commands.jl
msgid ""
"Raise the window that received the current event and any transients it\n"
"has, then replay any pointer events that invoked the command."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/size-window.jl
msgid "Size window add row"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/size-window.jl
msgid "Increase the size of the current window by one row."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/size-window.jl
msgid "Size window subtract row"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/size-window.jl
msgid "Decrease the size of the current window by one row."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/size-window.jl
msgid "Size window add column"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/size-window.jl
msgid "Increase the size of the current window by one column."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/size-window.jl
msgid "Size window subtract column"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/size-window.jl
msgid "Decrease the size of the current window by one column."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/autoload.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "Grow, Pack, Shrink & Yank"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "Whether growing is considered to be maximization."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "always"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "maybe"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "never"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid ""
"Whether and how to move the pointer when packing windows.\n"
"`maybe' means that the pointer is moved along with the window, if the\n"
"pointer was within the window area before packing. `always' warps the\n"
"pointer to the center of the window if it isn't already in the\n"
"window, then does like `maybe'.  `never' means not to warp the\n"
"pointer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "Whether to bump into fully obscured windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid ""
"Whether to bump into windows on a different depth. When 'maybe,\n"
"Only `avoided' windows are bumped."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "Whether to bump into ignored windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "The minimum height or width to which a window may be shrunk."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "The minimum amount of window left visible, if yanked over the edge."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "Grow window left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid ""
"Grows window to the left until it touches another window.\n"
"See `grow-window-up' for full doc."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "Grow window right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid ""
"Grows window to the right until it touches another window.\n"
"See `grow-window-up' for full doc."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "Grow window up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid ""
"Grows window upwards until it touches another window.\n"
"If the top edge was beyond the screen edge, it is brought back in.\n"
"With a universal prefix arg, maximize upwards instead.\n"
"With a numeric prefix arg, grow upwards by that many increments specified "
"by\n"
"window or pixels instead."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "Grow window down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid ""
"Grows window downwards until it touches another window.\n"
"See `grow-window-up' for full doc."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "Pack window left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid ""
"Moves window to the left until it touches another window.\n"
"See `pack-window-up' for full doc."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "Pack window right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid ""
"Moves window to the right until it touches another window.\n"
"See `pack-window-up' for full doc."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "Pack window up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid ""
"Moves window upwards until it touches another window.\n"
"If the top edge was beyond the screen edge, it is moved back in.\n"
"With a universal prefix arg, move upwards maximally instead.\n"
"With a numeric prefix arg, move upwards by that many pixels instead."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid "Pack window down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/grow-pack.jl
msgid ""
"Moves window downwards until it touches another window.\n"
"See `pack-window-up' for full doc."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Window Effects"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid ""
"!!! Install compton and restart sawfish to use transparency in sawfish. !!!"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Enable opacity."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Enabled client-side shadows on windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Only draw shadows on normal windows and dialogs."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Don't draw shadows on shaped windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Don't draw shadows on drag-and-drop windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Don't draw shadows on menus."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Force shadows by tabbed windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Crop shadows by maximized Windows (xinerama support):"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "The top offset for shadows. (Default -15)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "The left offset for shadows. (Default -15)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "The translucency for shadows. (Default 80)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "The blur radius for shadows. (Default 12)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Red color value of shadow. (Default 0)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Green color value of shadow. (Default 0)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Blue color value of shadow. (Default 0)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Avoid drawing shadows on dock/panel windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Fade windows in/out when opening/closing and when opacity changes."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Opacity change between steps while fading in. (Default 28)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Opacity change between steps while fading out. (Default 28)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "The time between steps in a fade in milliseconds. (Default 10)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Zero the part of the shadow's mask behind the window (experimental)."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "The opacity for menus. (Default 10)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Opacity by move. (Default 75)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Opacity by resize. (Default 75)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Opacity normal windows inactive. (Default 90)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Opacity dialog windows inactive. (Default 85)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Opacity tabbed windows inactive. (Default 95)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Opacity desktop windows inactive. (Default 75)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Opacity dock windows active. (Default 100)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Opacity dock windows inactive. (Default 80)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/compton.jl
msgid "Opacity notify. (Default 85)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/xmodmap.jl
msgid "Whether to start xmodmap with Sawfish."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/xmodmap.jl
msgid "xmodmap configuration file to use."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/xgamma.jl
msgid "Set gamma values when Sawfish starts."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/xgamma.jl
msgid "Gamma value for red channel in per cent."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/xgamma.jl
msgid "Gamma value for green channel in per cent."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/xgamma.jl
msgid "Gamma value for blue channel in per cent."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/pancake.jl
msgid "Whether to start pancake with Sawfish."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/pancake.jl
msgid "pancake configuration file to use."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/xmobar.jl
msgid "Whether to start xmobar with Sawfish."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/xmobar.jl
msgid "xmobar configuration file to use."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/fehlstart.jl
msgid "Whether to start fehlstart with Sawfish."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/xsettingsd.jl
msgid "Whether to start xsettingsd with Sawfish."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/xsettingsd.jl
msgid "xsettingsd configuration file to use."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Whether to start trayer with Sawfish."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "true"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "false"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Wether to expand trayer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "What edge to place trayer at."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Alignment of trayer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "request"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "percent"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Unit for trayer's width."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Width for trayer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Unit for trayer's height."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Height for trayer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Margins for trayer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Whether to set trayer's window-type to dock."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Whether to set partial strut."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Whether to make trayer transparent."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Alpha channel value for trayer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Tint value for trayer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Distance value for trayer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "DistanceFrom value for trayer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Padding value for trayer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/prg/trayer.jl
msgid "Monitor to display trayer on."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Call command"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Call the command NAME; optionally with the prefix argument PFX-ARG."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Run shell command"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Execute the given shell command in the background."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Command sequence"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Invoke the list of commands, one by one."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/keymap.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/command.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Command"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Quit"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Quit sawfish."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Restart"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Restart sawfish."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Destroy window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Destroy a window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Kill client"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Kill the client that created the specified window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "No operation"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Call command with output to screen"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands.jl
msgid "Prompt for a command, execute it, and print any output to the screen.."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Theme"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Automatically reload themes when they are updated."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Default font: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Use custom font for different states"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Font for inactive titlebars: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Font for focused titlebars: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Font for highlighted titlebars: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Font for clicked titlebars: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Use custom font colors for frames"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Font color for active frames"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Font color for inactive frames"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Font color for highlighted frames"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Font color for inactive highligted frames"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Font color for clicked frames"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Font color for inactive clicked frames"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Whether to change the cursor shape for frame buttons."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "arrow"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "box_spiral"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "center_ptr"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "circle"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "cross_reverse"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "crosshair"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "diamond_cross"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "dotbox"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "double_arrow"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "draped_box"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "fleur"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "hand1"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "hand2"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "iron_cross"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "left_ptr"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "ll_angle"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "mouse"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "pencil"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "pirate"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "plus"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "question_arrow"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "right_ptr"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "sb_left_arrow"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "sb_right_arrow"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "sb_down_arrow"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "sb_up_arrow"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "spider"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "star"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "target"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "tcross"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "xterm"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "X_cursor"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Cursor shape for menu button: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Cursor shape for close button: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Cursor shape for iconify button: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Cursor shape for maximize button: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Cursor shape for shade button: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Cursor shape for sticky button: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Cursor shape for lock button: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Cursor shape for next-workspace button: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Cursor shape for previous-workspace button: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Cursor shape for rename button: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Cursor shape for move-resize button: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Cursor shape for raise-lower button: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Whether to change the position of the titlebar text."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "default"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Horizontal orientation of the text."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Vertical orientation of the text."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Draw an extra window border"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Color for the window border"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Width for the window border"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Normal"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Title-only"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Border-only"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "Top-border"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
msgid "None"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/custom.jl
#, c-format
msgid "Invoke configurator to customize group \"%s\"."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/custom.jl
msgid "Appearance"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/custom.jl
msgid "Focus"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/custom.jl
msgid "Mini/Maximizing"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/custom.jl
msgid "Miscellaneous"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/custom.jl
msgid "Move/Resize"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/custom.jl
msgid "Placement"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/custom.jl
msgid "Stacking"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/custom.jl
msgid "Workspaces"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/custom.jl
msgid "Edge Actions"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/custom.jl
msgid " "
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/stacking.jl
msgid "transients"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/stacking.jl
msgid "group"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/stacking.jl
msgid "When raising a window, also raise its: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/stacking.jl
msgid "Raise window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/stacking.jl
msgid ""
"Raise the window to its highest allowed position in the stacking\n"
"order."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/stacking.jl
msgid "Lower window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/stacking.jl
msgid ""
"Lower the window to its lowest allowed position in the stacking\n"
"order."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/stacking.jl
msgid "Raise lower window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/stacking.jl
msgid ""
"If the window is at its highest possible position, then lower it\n"
"to its lowest possible position. Otherwise raise it as far as\n"
"allowed."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/gtkrc.jl
msgid "Gtkrc reload style"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/gtkrc.jl
msgid "Reload the gtkrc settings."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/groups.jl
msgid "New group"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/keymap.jl
msgid "Describe key"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/keymap.jl
msgid "Prompt for a key sequence, then print its binding."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/keymap.jl
msgid "Press key..."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/keymap.jl
msgid "[Quote]"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/keymap.jl
msgid "Quote event"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/keymap.jl
msgid ""
"Sends the next key event directly to the focused client window, ignoring\n"
"any window manager bindings that it may have."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/display-window.jl
msgid "Unshade window when selected."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/display-window.jl
msgid "Display window without focusing"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/display-window.jl
msgid ""
"Display the window, but don't focus. You're prompted to type in the name."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/display-window.jl
msgid "Display window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/display-window.jl
msgid "Display the window. You're prompted to type in the name."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/autoload.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/prompt.jl
msgid "Messages"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/prompt.jl
msgid "Font for prompt: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/prompt.jl
msgid "Prompt message's colors."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/prompt.jl
msgid "prompt-keymap"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/prompt.jl
msgid "Keymap containing bindings active when reading a string from the user."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/play-audio.jl
msgid ""
"The program used to play audio samples. Should be capable of\n"
"playing *.wav file.\n"
"  You can't set any arguments to pass from this variable. If you want\n"
"to give arguments or redirect output, write a wrapper program."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/nokogiri.jl
msgid "Show variable names of each customization option."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/prompt-wm.jl
msgid "Window:"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/prompt-wm.jl
#, c-format
msgid "Workspace %d"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/prompt-wm.jl
msgid "Workspace:"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/display-wininfo.jl
msgid "Display window position"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/display-wininfo.jl
msgid "Choose a window, and prints its position and size in a popup."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/compat.jl
msgid "Insert workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/compat.jl
msgid "Obsolete. Renamed to insert-workspace-after."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/compat.jl
msgid "Popup window menu"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/util/compat.jl
msgid "Obsolete. Renamed to popup-window-ops-menu."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/lxde.jl
msgid "LXDE _Website"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/lxde.jl
msgid "_LXSession Logout"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/kde.jl
msgid "_KDE Help"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/kde.jl
msgid "KDE _Website"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/kde.jl
msgid "_Customize KDE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/kde.jl
msgid "_Edit KDE menu"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/kde.jl
msgid "L_ock screen from KDE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/kde.jl
msgid "S_witch User from KDE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/kde.jl
msgid "_Logout from KDE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/kde.jl
msgid "_Reboot from KDE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/kde.jl
msgid "_Shutdown from KDE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/kde.jl
msgid "S_uspend from KDE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/kde.jl
msgid "_Hibernate from KDE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/razor.jl
msgid "Razor-Qt _Website"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/razor.jl
msgid "About Razor-Qt"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/razor.jl
msgid "_Customize Razor-Qt"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/razor.jl
msgid "_Logout from Razor-Qt"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/razor.jl
msgid "_Reboot from Razor-Qt"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/razor.jl
msgid "_Shutdown from Razor-Qt"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/razor.jl
msgid "S_uspend from Razor-Qt"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/razor.jl
msgid "_Hibernate from Razor-Qt"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/gnome.jl
msgid "_GNOME Help"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/gnome.jl
msgid "GNOME _Website"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/gnome.jl
msgid "_About GNOME"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/gnome.jl
msgid "_Customize GNOME"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/gnome.jl
msgid "_Edit GNOME menu"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/gnome.jl
msgid "L_ock screen from GNOME"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/gnome.jl
msgid "_Logout from GNOME"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/gnome.jl
msgid "_Shutdown from GNOME"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/xfce.jl
msgid "_XFCE Help"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/xfce.jl
msgid "XFCE _Website"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/xfce.jl
msgid "_About XFCE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/xfce.jl
msgid "_Customize XFCE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/xfce.jl
msgid "_Edit XFCE Menu"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/xfce.jl
msgid "L_ock from XFCE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/xfce.jl
msgid "_Logout from XFCE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/xfce.jl
msgid "_Reboot from XFCE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/xfce.jl
msgid "_Shutdown from XFCE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/xfce.jl
msgid "_Hibernate from XFCE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/xfce.jl
msgid "S_uspend from XFCE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/mate.jl
msgid "_MATE Help"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/mate.jl
msgid "MATE _Website"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/mate.jl
msgid "_About MATE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/mate.jl
msgid "_Customize MATE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/mate.jl
msgid "_Edit MATE menu"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/mate.jl
msgid "L_ock screen from MATE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/mate.jl
msgid "_Logout from MATE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/integration/mate.jl
msgid "_Shutdown from MATE"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/focus.jl
msgid "When does the mouse pointer affect the input focus."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/focus.jl
msgid "Click-to-focus mode passes the click through to the application."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/focus.jl
msgid "Whether focusing a window doesn't change it's position in the stack."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/audio-events.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/autoload.jl
msgid "Sound"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/autoload.jl
msgid "Window Rules"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/tooltips.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/autoload.jl
msgid "Tooltips"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/autoload.jl
msgid "History"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Warping"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Offset (percent) from window edges when warping pointer."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Whether to enable warping the cursor to windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Whether to not avoid ignored windows by default."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Whether to avoid any unspecified window by default."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Format to create unique window names."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Focus desktop"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Transfer input focus to the desktop window (if one exists)."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Delete window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid ""
"Delete a window. If the window does not support that protocol,\n"
"kill the client."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Delete window safely"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Delete a window, or beep if the window can't be closed safely."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Uniquify window name"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Force the current window to have a unique title."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Rename window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Renames WINDOW to NEW-NAME."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Toggle fixed postion"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/windows.jl
msgid "Toggle the window property `fixed-position'."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Viewport"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid ""
"The number of columns and rows of the virtual desktop: \\left\n"
"\n"
"This is meaningless if dynamic viewport is enabled."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid ""
"Minimum number of columns and rows of virtual desktop (if boundary mode is "
"dynamic): \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Windows uniconify to the current viewport."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid ""
"When you go to another viewport, the bigger this value,\n"
"the more smoothly the screen is scrolled.\n"
"It is the number of steps for scrolling. The value 1 means no scroll, and\n"
"the change is instantaneous."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "wrap-around"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "stop"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "dynamic"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid ""
"Stop, wrap-around, or grow the virtual desktop when you go beyond virtual "
"desktop edge."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Activate viewport"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Select the specified viewport."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Column:"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Row:"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Activate viewport column"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Select the specified viewport column."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Activate viewport row"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Select the specified viewport row."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Move window to viewport"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Move the current window to the specified viewport."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Move viewport right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Move the viewport one screen to the right."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Move viewport left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Move the viewport one screen to the left."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Move viewport up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Move the viewport one screen up."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Move viewport down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Move the viewport one screen down."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Move window right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid ""
"Move the window to the viewport on the right, and switch to that\n"
"viewport."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Move window left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid ""
"Move the window to the viewport on the left, and switch to that\n"
"viewport."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Move window up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid ""
"Move the window to the viewport above, and switch to that\n"
"viewport."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid "Move window down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/viewport.jl
msgid ""
"Move the window to the viewport below, and switch to that\n"
"viewport."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/placement.jl
msgid "Method of placing windows: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/placement.jl
msgid "Method of placing dialog windows: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/placement.jl
msgid "Ignore program-specified window placements."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/placement/stagger.jl
msgid "Distance between successive placements in `stagger' placement mode."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/animation/main.jl
msgid "Animation Outline Coordinates"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/animation/main.jl
msgid "Animation Steps"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/animation/main.jl
msgid "Animation Delay"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/animation/setup.jl
msgid "Animation"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/animation/setup.jl
msgid "solid"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/animation/setup.jl
msgid "wireframe"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/animation/setup.jl
msgid ""
"Animation when an window is iconified.\n"
"\n"
"Can be overriden from \"Window Rules\"."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/customize.jl
msgid "Customize"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/customize.jl
msgid "Invoke the configurator GUI."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/user.jl
msgid "_Open Home"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/user.jl
msgid "_Kill Window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "keep-going"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "How to act when passing the first or last workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid ""
"How to act when passing the first or last workspace, while moving\n"
"a window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Workspace names"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Preserve outermost empty workspaces in the pager."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "_Insert workspace (before current)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "_Insert workspace (after current)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Select _next workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Select _previous workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Merge with next"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Merge with previous"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Move workspace _right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Move workspace _left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
#, c-format
msgid "space %d"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Popup workspace list"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Display the menu containing the list of all workspaces."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Popup window list"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Display the menu of all managed windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Next workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Display the next workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Previous workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Display the previous workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Send to next workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Move the window to the next workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Send to previous workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Move the window to the previous workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Copy to next workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Copy the window to the next workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Copy to previous workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Copy the window to the previous workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Append workspace and send"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid ""
"Create a new workspace at the end of the list, and move the window to it."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Prepend workspace and send"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid ""
"Create a new workspace at the start of the list, and move the\n"
"window to it."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Merge next workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid ""
"Delete the current workspace. Its member windows are relocated to the next\n"
"workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Merge previous workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid ""
"Delete the current workspace. Its member windows are relocated to the\n"
"previous workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Insert workspace after"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Create a new workspace following the current workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Insert workspace before"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Create a new workspace before the current workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Move workspace forwards"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Move the current workspace one place to the right."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Move workspace backwards"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Move the current workspace one place to the left."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Delete empty workspaces"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Delete any workspaces that don't contain any windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Delete window instance"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid ""
"Remove the copy of the window on the current workspace. If this is the\n"
"last instance remaining, then delete the actual window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Show desktop"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Hide all windows except the desktop window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Hide desktop"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Undoes the effect of the `show-desktop' command."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Toggle desktop"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Hide or unhide all windows except the desktop window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Activate workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Select the N'th workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Send to workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Move the current window to the N'th workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Copy to workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Copy the current window to the N'th workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Select workspace interactively"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/workspace.jl
msgid "Prompt for a workspace and switch to it."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "Make window ignored"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "Ignore the window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "Make window not ignored"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "Unignore the window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "Toggle window ignored"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "Toggle whether a window is ignored or not."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "Toggle window never focus"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "Toggle whether a window is focusable or not."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "Toggle window cycle skip"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "Toggle whether a window is ignored while window cycling."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "Toggle window list skip"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "Toggle whether a window will be include in the window list."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "Toggle task list skip"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "Toggle whether a window will be included in the task-list."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "_Ignored"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "_Focusable"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "_Cyclable"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "In _window list"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/ignored.jl
msgid "In _task list"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid ""
"Lock position and size while windows are maximized.\n"
"\n"
"Remember that after you resize a maximized window, you can't unmaximize it "
"any more."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize discard"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid ""
"Don't treat window as maximized any more, keeping the size and the position. "
"You'll be able to move and resize, but won't be able to unmaximize."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize the dimensions of the window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Unmaximize window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid ""
"Restore the dimensions of the window to its original,\n"
"unmaximized, state."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize window vertically"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize the vertical dimension of the window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize window horizontally"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize the horizontal dimension of the window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize window toggle"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Toggle the state of the window between maximized and unmaximized."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize window horizontally toggle"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid ""
"Toggle the state of the window between horizontally maximized and\n"
"unmaximized."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize window vertically toggle"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid ""
"Toggle the state of the window between vertically maximized and\n"
"unmaximized."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize fill window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize the window without obscuring any other windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize fill window vertically"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize the window vertically without obscuring any other windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize fill window horizontally"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize the window horizontally without obscuring any other windows.."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize fill window toggle"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid ""
"Toggle the state of the window between maximized-filled and unmaximized."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize fill window horizontally toggle"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid ""
"Toggle the state of the window between horizontally maximized-filled and\n"
"unmaximized."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize fill window vertically toggle"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid ""
"Toggle the state of the window between vertically maximized-filled and\n"
"unmaximized."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize window fullscreen"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Fullscreen maximize the window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize window fullscreen toggle"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid ""
"Toggle the state of the window between fullscreen maximized and\n"
"unmaximized."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize window fullxinerama"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Fullscreen maximize the window across all Xinerama screens."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid "Maximize window fullxinerama toggle"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
msgid ""
"Toggle the state of the window between fullscreen maximized\n"
"across all Xinerama and unmaximized."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/shading.jl
msgid "Shade window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/shading.jl
msgid "Display only the title bar of the window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/shading.jl
msgid "Unshade window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/shading.jl
msgid ""
"If the window is shaded (see `shade-window'), restore it to it's usual\n"
"state."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/shading.jl
msgid "Toggle window shaded"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/shading.jl
msgid ""
"Toggle the shaded (only the title bar is displayed) state of the window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/shading.jl
msgid "S_haded"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/transient.jl
msgid "Focus on application windows when they first appear."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/transient.jl
msgid "Decorate dialog windows similarly to application windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/transient.jl
msgid "Raise window and transients"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/transient.jl
msgid ""
"Raise the current window to its highest allowed position in the stacking\n"
"order. Also raise any transient windows that it has."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/transient.jl
msgid "Lower window and transients"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/transient.jl
msgid ""
"Lower the current window to its lowest allowed position in the stacking\n"
"order. Also lower any transient windows that it has."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/transient.jl
msgid "Raise lower window and transients"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/transient.jl
msgid ""
"If the window is at its highest possible position, then lower it to its\n"
"lowest possible position. Otherwise raise it as far as allowed. Also "
"changes\n"
"the level of any transient windows it has."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "Minimizing a window also removes its: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "Unminimizing a window also restores its: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "Iconify window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "Minimize the window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "Uniconify window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "Restore the window from its minimized state."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "Toggle window iconified"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "Toggle the iconification of window W."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "Iconify workspace windows"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "Minimize all windows on the current workspace."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "Make window sticky"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "Make the window appear in all workspaces and viewports."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "Make window unsticky"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "Toggle window sticky"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid ""
"Toggle the `stickiness' of the window, i.e. make it appear in\n"
"all workspaces and viewports."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "Toggle window sticky viewport"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid ""
"Toggle the stickiness of the window, i.e. make it appear in\n"
"all viewports."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl
msgid "_Sticky"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/wallpaper.jl
msgid "Wallpaper"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/wallpaper.jl
msgid "Whether to change wallpaper on startup."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/wallpaper.jl
msgid "Wallpaper to use: \\w"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/wallpaper.jl
msgid "Application to set desktop wallpaper."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/wallpaper.jl
msgid "Additional arguements to pass to the application."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/wallpaper.jl
msgid "Whether to apply wallpaper to GNOME2"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/wallpaper.jl
msgid "Whether to apply wallpaper to XFCE4"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/wallpaper.jl
msgid "auto/none"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/wallpaper.jl
msgid "centered"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/wallpaper.jl
msgid "tiled"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/wallpaper.jl
msgid "scaled"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/wallpaper.jl
msgid "streched"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/wallpaper.jl
msgid "zoom"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/wallpaper.jl
msgid "spanned"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/wallpaper.jl
msgid "How to display the image (only for GNOME2 and XFCE4)."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/shade-hover.jl
msgid "Shade Hover"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/shade-hover.jl
msgid ""
"Enable shade-hover mode.\n"
"\n"
"(Temporarily unshades windows while the mouse pointer is over them.)"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/shade-hover.jl
msgid "Delay in milliseconds before unshading windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/shade-hover.jl
msgid "Raise windows when they are unshaded."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Name"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Class"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Icon Name"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Role"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Host"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Locale"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Ignore program position"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Place mode"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Position"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "New workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "New viewport"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Depth"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Placement weight"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Fixed position"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Fixed size"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Sticky"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Sticky viewport"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Raise on focus"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Focus when mapped"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Never focus"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Focus click through"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Focus mode"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Iconify on leave"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Frame type"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Frame style"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Window type"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Title position"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Dimensions"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Maximized"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Iconified"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Shaded"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Shade hover"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Never iconify"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Never maximize"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Animator"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Avoid"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Ignored"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Group"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Tab group"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Force tab"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Ungrouped"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Cycle skip"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Window list skip"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Task list skip"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Unique name"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Window name"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Transients above"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Ignore stacking requests"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Auto gravity"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Never delete"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Never tile"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Geometry"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
msgid "Other"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/error-handler.jl
msgid "Beep when errors occur."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/error-handler.jl
msgid "nowhere"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/error-handler.jl
msgid "screen"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/error-handler.jl
msgid "standard-error"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/error-handler.jl
msgid "both"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/error-handler.jl
msgid "Display error messages to: \\left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/error-handler.jl
msgid "No errors."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/error-handler.jl
msgid "Display errors"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/error-handler.jl
msgid "Display all errors that have occurred to the screen."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/tooltips.jl
msgid "Display tooltips for window frames."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/tooltips.jl
msgid "Show full documentation in tooltips."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/tooltips.jl
msgid "Number of milliseconds before displaying tooltips."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/tooltips.jl
msgid "Number of milliseconds before removing tooltips."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/tooltips.jl
msgid "Font used to display tooltips, or nil for default."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/tooltips.jl
msgid "Color used for the tooltips background"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/tooltips.jl
msgid "Color used for the tooltips foreground"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/apps-menu.jl
msgid "Update apps menu"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/apps-menu.jl
msgid ""
"Set `apps-menu' to `user-apps-menu', and if `apps-menu-autogen' is non-nil,\n"
"append the auto generated one."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/single-window-mode.jl
msgid "Toggle single window mode"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/single-window-mode.jl
msgid "Toggle single-window-mode for window `w'."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/cabinet.jl
msgid "Cabinet"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/cabinet.jl
msgid "The horizontal margin of cabinet"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/cabinet.jl
msgid "The vertically margin of cabinet"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/cabinet.jl
msgid " The margin between item and item."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/cabinet.jl
msgid ""
"whether cycle overhead,when start cabinet-switch.\n"
"Just like x-cycle"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/cabinet.jl
msgid ""
"whether to show windows in current workspace.\n"
"nil, means to show windows of all workspaces."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/cabinet.jl
msgid "The margin between input line and the first item"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/cabinet.jl
msgid "Cabinet switch"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/cabinet.jl
msgid "The Main function."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/auto-raise.jl
msgid "Auto-Raise"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/auto-raise.jl
msgid "Raise windows when they are focused."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/auto-raise.jl
msgid "Delay in milliseconds until focused windows are raised."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "Workspace down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "View the workspace below the current workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "Workspace up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "View the workspace above the current workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "Workspace left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "View the workspace to the left of the current workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "Workspace right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "View the workspace to the right of the current workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "Send to workspace down"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "Send window to the workspace below the current workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "Send to workspace up"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "Send window to the workspace above the current workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "Send to workspace left"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "Send window to the workspace left of the current workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "Send to workspace right"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/workspace-grid.jl
msgid "Send window to the workspace right of the current workspace"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Remember _position"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Remember _dimensions"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Remember _attributes"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "_Forget saved state"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "_Clear window-history"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "_Save window-history"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "_Reload window-history"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Automatically remember window positions."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Automatically remember window sizes."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Automatically remember other window attributes."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Don't automatically remember details of transient windows."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Window history save position"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Remember the current position of the focused window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Window history save dimensions"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Remember the current dimensions of the focused window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Window history save attributes"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Remember the current attributes of the focused window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Window history forget"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Forget any persistent state associated with the current window."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Window history clear"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "Forget all saved window history."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/window-history.jl
msgid "_History"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/shade-stack.jl
msgid "Number of columns for the shade stack."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/audio-events.jl
msgid "Play sound effects for window events."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/audio-events.jl
msgid "Event"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/audio-events.jl
msgid "Audio file"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
msgid "Outline drawing to use for mousetrap area."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
msgid "Mouse cursor shape to use for mousetrap."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
msgid "Mousetrap invoke"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
msgid "Move mouse by mousetrapping."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
msgid "Mousetrap invoke and left click"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
msgid "Move mouse by mousetrapping and make a left click."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
msgid "Mousetrap invoke and left double click"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
msgid "Move mouse by mousetrapping and make a left double click."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
msgid "Mousetrap invoke and middle click"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
msgid "Move mouse by mousetrapping and make a middle click."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
msgid "Mousetrap invoke and right click"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/mousetrap.jl
msgid "Move mouse by mousetrapping and make a right click."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/tabs/tab.jl
msgid "Tab add to group"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/tabs/tab.jl
msgid ""
"Add a window to a tabgroup. Apply this command on a window, then\n"
"on another. The first window will be added to the tabgroup containig\n"
"the second."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/tabs/tab.jl
msgid "Tabgroup add to group"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/tabs/tab.jl
msgid ""
"Add a tabgroup to a tabgroup. Apply this command on a window\n"
"from the tabgroup, then on another. The tabgroup will be added to\n"
"the tabgroup containig the second."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/tabs/tabgroup.jl
msgid "Tab release window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/tabs/tabgroup.jl
msgid "Release the window from its group."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/tabs/tabgroup.jl
msgid "Tab raise left window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/tabs/tabgroup.jl
msgid "Raise left window in current tab group."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/tabs/tabgroup.jl
msgid "Tab raise right window"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/wm/tabs/tabgroup.jl
msgid "Raise right window in current tab group."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/command.jl
msgid "Undocumented"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/list.jl
msgid "Add:"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/list.jl
msgid "Edit:"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/match-window.jl
msgid "Matchers"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/event.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/match-window.jl
msgid "Grab..."
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/match-window.jl
msgid "Actions"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/match-window.jl
msgid "not"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/match-window.jl
msgid "Match Window Properties"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/scheme-boolean.jl
msgid "Enable"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/keymap.jl
#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/alist.jl
msgid "Key"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/alist.jl
msgid "Value"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/keymap.jl
msgid "Edit Binding"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widgets/keymap.jl
msgid "Key:"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widget.jl
#, c-format
msgid "No matching item for %S"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/gtk/widget.jl
msgid "** unknown widget **  "
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/cfg/layouts/keymaps.jl
msgid "Context:"
msgstr ""

#. ../lisp/sawfish/cfg/shell.jl
msgid "Sawfish Configurator"