Re: [Sawfish] Re: Add compton module to sawfish

> Or your can also test this patch. I have add a check for

> "--xinerama-shadow-crop" and you must not restart sawfish if you have a

> version without "--xinerama-shadow-crop".

I commited this one. changes:

- fixed spelling in tabgroup.jl

- only apply --xinerama-shadow-crop with choosen by defcustom and if choosen by user (saving one if-clause)

For me, with xinerama-stuff disabled, the screen only flashes once (that is expected, as this means compton successfully started), not five times.

Regards,

Chris