Re: [Sawfish] GitHub Repositories

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 4:50 AM, Kim B. Heino <b@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Organization SawfishWM has been created, I need some usernames,
>> preferable from known-people like Timo, Teika, Janek, Jeremy & Co. Or
>
> My user name is "kimheino" and I would like to have commit access to
> spec files, and maybe some other random fixes.

Wouldn't this kind of contribution be better handled by you cloning,
committing your fixes to your clone and then do a pull request?

Actually, I would think the list of direct pushers would be limited to
those willing to manage pull requests and most everyone else would do
their development in their own clones.

-Brett.