|Re: [Sawfish] GitHub Repositories|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] GitHub Repositories
- From: Brett Viren <brett.viren@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:13:06 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=zQabI3TwvU5xz7QPRsKknq5T2RbTPBydLZdkLfFJuy4=; b=uM1mpQCuWpcW8TFkmtsohDl15XJKezhBh2om7TIIHYoTK8wGJc1VQmrp02qEE1sfAf ULusJZ2qxjjfNfu2AuaQ+8f+mCFZTfL5hbX2LfFmpeOob3v2EvoJp6MLs294rgHpDR7T zDpVgPIQO/eHHbZ5gw7xfc2HECoh3Mk8qMpNYu9TAyRdYrk0a7h1pxUzUb3Nc96w8cHk gKBmKUR1LMBZC+L8Jk1mJEgsJDBkxm9uN7InX/YhDSnBOFRi4/0INTb1IQ7TiyhdwPwo 1CQdnohOnmmPHgs9smvuZaxgswAD6mG+2YQIpvnr9iQIvGJjP5cBNIm8O5EcCOeFWBUW ETpw==
On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 4:50 AM, Kim B. Heino <b@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Organization SawfishWM has been created, I need some usernames,
>> preferable from known-people like Timo, Teika, Janek, Jeremy & Co. Or
> My user name is "kimheino" and I would like to have commit access to
> spec files, and maybe some other random fixes.
Wouldn't this kind of contribution be better handled by you cloning,
committing your fixes to your clone and then do a pull request?
Actually, I would think the list of direct pushers would be limited to
those willing to manage pull requests and most everyone else would do
their development in their own clones.