Re: [Sawfish] Avoid Focus for KDE Notification Windows?

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:07:58 +0900
wrote "Andrew A. Adams" <aaa@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

>So, I use focus-follows-mouse with the "entry-only" setting. I run Fedora 16
>with KDE. Whenever KDE pops up a "notification" window (anything from a USB
>memory device being inserted to the next track on rhythmbox starting) the
>notification window grabs the focus. Particularly for the things like
>rhythmbox notifications windows, this is very annoying since whatever I'm
>typing at the time suddenly gets lost from my target window and ends up in
>the notification window (and is generally lost). Does anyone have
>window-matching rule suggestions so that focus doesn't automatically get
>switched to these notification windows?

I use mostly gnome-2.32. This rule on my debian kde desktop work but i
have not tested whether the rule "kill" some other plasma desktop
windows or settings.

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0