Re: [Sawfish] Debian i386 packages

Update: I noticed I haven't added any ssd package... so now there is.

Regards,
Chris

Am 12.03.2013 18:23, schrieb Christopher Bratusek:
Hi all,

I just made some update to my apt-repo and there are now librep,
rep-gtk, sawfish and sawfish-pager packages for i386, too. Not just amd64.

I already successfully tested it inside a sbuild-chroot.

So you can now grab i386/amd64 debian packages by adding:

deb http://apt.nanolx.org/ photonic main
deb-src http://apt.nanolx.org/ photonic main

in /etc/apt/sources.list or in a file inside /etc/apt/sources.list.d/.
Public key attached, add as root by using

apt-key add photonic.asc

Regards,
Chris