|[Sawfish] Change image of maximized button if window is maximized already.|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Sawfish] Change image of maximized button if window is maximized already.
- From: Vladimir Kravets <vova.kravets@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:22:59 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=zg0mSx5ixoWtV+IJDUH2e3wt2v2VD+X+ZNbmhR0h+fM=; b=E+va32IpQADs8j6HVVjZYEAjlyKgx/5t35TjJpA4ChTq+VzfuhKIZTQFjlHq+7RnfZ adovvjgYFunMqtLnbB1jnE2abvfrwMGZcYBDdiR1Q97VIXHoBW05Aa8oXFsRwGYNiU7Q HcgInqClkGQ3Lqghog93gM3GIh+I4X3L9n+dvUSh8BbBj8ILdLST2c/b/6G7LMEh4lKv H/cNXrUWb2wFCQZ4PIGXhp7sg5TP1P/0AWVdSBhO78oNoexAqkCtCXCNgYFNXdMWghC8 eaVwSxjCiMRUatVFpbzA0htKejxOWIAkXr5JfEmjeUfmq218krXiABpOzqszF2YVF+y0 RT4g==
I noticed that all existing themes didn't change image button on maximized window use always one image.
As I understood need to use window-maximized-hook... Could you please specify a example on any existing theme how I can do this? Or maybe... Is there theme which do this already?
I ask this because I'm not deeply familiar with rep to do it. =(