Re: [Sawfish] Auto-hide dockers block screen box to get any window to full maximize

I'd say the "docker" window is still big, and SF has to avoid it when
maximizing.
So, I'd look with xwininfo (& similar tools) at how big is the window
after the "auto-hide".
If not, then my wild guess is that  maybe some property can still
"reserve" that full size. So  xprop on the root...