|Re: [Sawfish] Auto-hide dockers block screen box to get any window to full maximize|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Auto-hide dockers block screen box to get any window to full maximize
- From: Michal Maruska <mmaruska@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:19:43 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=k6obZr7jpDyHIbv4D11UBJIYBJn2bQPt5rg0Hwzji4k=; b=HLjekY791vF8mHWFTqBeVFQscTsjsonAV/7Dg+aBUJh0YbXtdCN4A2jL6DUYO5z1FR KKpkOashAdmNatZ4UNVQSruUEWlApM3DWdZlUXjUCLjOffRYVJTDZWnbAnJZH5kP09h9 53RedjeFNWEC0hL2qNcZmt7nyZbyBzg2TAOz5VPWwCi+hLuQenqKDWnRLm48ZE8sD0jN fgX2206KMrjKWc8gZSEBr0TUrDIf6oPwHPIJFtkB+sMB4/oNKvxwxjqp2CsT6sCqo/cp mCGFQ4wrWXTux63wP6y1yzxoqm2spygYt1fQy42vteTx60ds0673wsdC9xWKn4yyWrTb 6ezA==
I'd say the "docker" window is still big, and SF has to avoid it when
So, I'd look with xwininfo (& similar tools) at how big is the window
after the "auto-hide".
If not, then my wild guess is that maybe some property can still
"reserve" that full size. So xprop on the root...
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Vladimir Kravets
> Hi guys,
> I noticed that if some of docker is launched and turn on to auto-hide mode.
> Sawfish cannot maximize window to full posible size.
> Tested using such dockers:
> - Plank
> - Cairo Dock
> - wbar
> Locked the size of docker window size.
> Don't reproduce on xfce4-panel....
> Any suggestion how to fix this?