[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: "sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Sawfish] Build Problem
- From: Richard <r_j_humphreys@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 16:47:51 +0000 (GMT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1358614071; bh=Cuu5Z5FXOs8O+n+3LBU2bmesMBW39Sh88iv2yKVR9a4=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=rMikVRmGNXbXIO2/EYZpx/xvTsrW65qmFd+LasXVO6jlydpCrVPeIltH0r0g1i23WZ9YaNVwmUcXZsbqmL8+mcIJU/7xWvqLsgstmUW91HAdDAoOExhs0et7NBxJvaNjHD9RNuodkPLxY9cdsTIvz2Wx5lmkGeGs1CteQ1nhgXc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=vp30FBCCGpjdaohCnVKiOQ4nmfK10doHAsraBV2WDxDWZDB2NrbxMxlmt+GVNHn9/r2jrlDI1wsGrybIXuKKBjrVBSQBvEIpT+/dZvBMceln4U9ImLhr2mAAnGd3YdYeskGnHbsu0Zm5Mm5Xy02O7UFGUocKDJ15szzC+XXvCuQ=;
I've just moved to slackware (64bit) and I'm having trouble building. Are there any known problems or am I just doing something stupid?
I thought that I had built and installed librep successfully; but when trying to build rep-gtk I get:
Makefile:20: /usr/local/lib/rep/rules.mk: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/local/lib/rep/rules.mk'. Stop.
Now I can probably cure this by either adjusting the makefile or copying rules.mk from the librep build directory into /usr/local/lib/rep but that's not exactly the point; if I am needing to tamper with the build then I wonder if I am doing something stupid in the build+install of librep or the build+install of rep-gtk.
Has anyone else built this on Slackware 14 (x64) and can offer any clues? I am building from these sources, which I downloaded this weekend: