[Sawfish] Re: Transparency for sawfish

On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 21:26:43 +0100
wrote fuchur <flohtransporter@xxxxxxxxx>:

>Hi,
>
>Today i have played with xcompmgr to set opacity with sawfish.
>I have also created opacity.jl. To test it put the file in
>"~/.sawfish/lisp/" and add in "~/.sawfish/rc":
>(require 'opacity)
>and restart sawfish. Start xcompmgr (and make sure that xcompmgr is the
>only compositing manager is running) and you can test it (if you
>want).
>
>Comments welcome.

Today i see that xcompmgr not developed anymore, but you can also use
compton. See thread:
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish/2012/10/msg00056.html
Since today i run compton with:

compton -cC -f

and i also have nice shadows.

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0