Re: [Sawfish] Beginners menu questions

On 04/09/12 22:23, Richard wrote:
> Forgive a couple of stupid questions. I've searched for these answers
> but got nowhere:
>
> - Is it possible to change the appearance (font/colour/size) for popup
> menus?
>
> - Although I have managed to adjust window-ops-menu by directly editing
> menus.jl, is it feasible to alter or reset it programatically in sawfish/rc?

Probably. Here's how I set up my apps-menu ("Programs") in my .sawfish/rc:

;; apps menu
(defvar apps-menu nil)
(setq apps-menu '(
  ("Lock Screen" (system "xscreensaver-command --lock &"))
  ("Restart WM" (system "killall sawfish &"))
  ;; () is separator
))

Something similar for the window-ops menu should be doable in the same
fashion.

Sincerely,

Rafal Kolanski.