Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish 1.10 SawfishConfig UI changes

> I use ~/.sawfish/rc. If i press "open (or create) $HOME/.sawfishrc" it
> created a empty ~/.sawfishrc. With your changes ~/.sawfish/rc not work,
> sawish now use the empty (new created) ~/.sawfishrc. Is it that what
> you want and we can't use ~/.sawfish/rc anymore?

sawfish/rc is of course still supported, but the widget is not meant to
support a secondary file. But for this special case I added an extra check, so
it will now check for sawfish/rc, then for sawfishrc, if none exists it will
then create sawfishrc.

> And in the Gui i have some errors (see screenshot).

err..., yes just fixed it.

Regards,
Chris