[Sawfish] Re: how to force a full button set and borders onto transient windows

On Вск, Сен 02 2012 at 21:51, sam wrote:

> I've found myself wanting to move transient windows (no buttons so no
> quick way to get the popup menus) between workspaces
>
> There are also windows that the designers don't want me to resize for
> whatever reason but I want to resize them anyway, & full borders would
> be good for that, even if for some of these windows the innards remain
> the same size.

Try something like this:

(custom-set-keymap (quote window-keymap) (quote (keymap
                   (move-window-interactively . "Super-Button1-Move")
                   (popup-window-menu . "Super-Button2-Click")
                   (resize-window-interactively . "Super-Button3-Move")
                   )))

You could do it with sawfish-config in Configuration -> Bindings ->
Window keymap.

--
~dd