Re: [Sawfish] Lxpanel deiconification sometimes shifts all windows up

Actually it happens when I use the mouse wheel to deiconify a window on lxpanel (it's 0.5.10 too by the way)... I'll try again with lxpanel 0.4.0 to see if it changes anything...

It happens only if you run lxpanel? I run here lxpanel-0.5.10 on my
gentoo box can't  reproduce this. You can try to disable the plugins
from lxpanel, but i have not really a idea, sorry.

Ok, if you don't have the problem my settings are at fault then...

Thanks!

--
Fabrice DELENTE