Re: [Sawfish] x.c

On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:18:17 +0200, "Gabor Z. Papp" wrote:
> The problem started when I reinstalled my X, and changed the X prefix
> from /x to /x.org
>
> [...]
>
> So, could someone [...] rename x.c?

Please, don't ask for a possibly wrong solution. Even if renaming x.c
solves your issue, it may bring in another.

If you deviate from a standard pathway, it's you who have to find the
solution. Please use your package manager, or first ask to libtool
experts or so, and tell us the solution confirmed to be correct.

Teika (Teika kazura)