Re: [Sawfish] How do you change the window manager on xfce?

On 17/07/12 03:49, Robert 'Bobby' Zenz wrote:
The only two ways I found so far to change the default xfce window
manager, is to either set "sawfish --replace" into the startup
applications, or write your own .xinitrc file. Something along the lines
of:

sawfish &
exec xfce4-session

That will prevent the default wm to spawn. See the wiki for some
further details on launching sawfish that way.

Well, another way could be replace the xfce4-wm executable with a link
to sawfish...though, I know better way to wrack a system.

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 00:33:52 +1000