Re: [Sawfish] Window dimensions are off by 226x238 when set via Window Rules

Hello.

After a pretty...well, funny scavenger-hunt (I don't speak much C, even
less Lisp) through the source I think I can pinpoint the issue:

In /usr/local/share/sawfish/lisp/sawfish/wm/window.jl, this gets called
    (resize-window-with-hints w cols rows #!optional hints)
instead of
    (resize-window-with-hints* w width height #!optional hints)

I think that is the issue. Though, from there I lost the trail and I'm
unable to figure out *why* the wrong overload is called...well, if that
even is an overload and if it even is wrong that this gets called, as I
said I don't speak Lisp.

Hope that helps.