Re: [Sawfish] About SSD (+ new screenshot)

On Thursday 12 April 2012 19:19:24 fuchur wrote:

> Hi,

> On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 19:11:22 +0200

> wrote fuchur <flohtransporter@xxxxxxxxx>:

> >Hi,

> >On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 20:29:20 +0200

> >wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> >>I have a question: is there anybody outwhere actually using SSD

> >>(SawfishSessionDialog)? ... I mean except me.

> >Yes. I, since today. I have now icons here. I have ssd build from git.

> By "ssd --detect" ssd detect "gnome-screensaver-command" by my gnome2

> install, but if i press "Lock Screen" i got:

> sh: gnome-screensaver-command: Kommando nicht gefunden.

SSD does not (yet) check for existence of those commands - it just assumes.

You can enter Settings for now, to change the command.

About you Icons not showing up... Do you have gtk-show-button-images disabled somewhere via GConf or some GTKRC (like ~/.gtkrc-2.0)?

Regards