Re: [Sawfish] F1-F12 keybinding on gnome background.

It still is not working.....  cycle-windows seems to be problematic too

cycle-windows works on Super-F8
cycle-windows does does not work on an F9 or other F keys
system works
jump-or-exec works

(bind-keys global-keymap
  "Super-F8" 'cycle-windows
  "F9" 'cycle-windows
  "F11" '(jump-or-exec "Emacs -" "emacsclient -c")
  "F10" '(system "/usr/bin/urxvt &")
 )