[Sawfish] Tip: using Easystroke for gestures on your Desktop

Hi folks,

I recently bought an Aiptek 600u graphic tablet. (after fiddling around with the proper settings/drivers the size of the tablet is finally the size of the screen).

After looking for non-creative (non-picture/art related) things to do with that little guy I stumbled upon 'easystroke':

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/easystroke/wiki

Easystroke enables gesture support on your Desktop :]

start issueing 'easystroke' to start immediately with the GUI 'easystroke -g'.

Example Screenshot (it's rather intuitive, so I won't annoy you with text) are attached. It not just works with Tablet, but with ordinary mouse, too.

Pure awesome.

Have Fun,

Chris