[Sawfish] lack of contributors

Hi list,

I now it's no secret that I also don't have that much time anymore...

Maybe I can spend a bit time on weekend, but during week it's not looking so good...

I wonder how to attract some more contributors to Sawfish?

Ideas that came on my mind:

- News about a new Sawfish release on major site like linux.com?
- LiveCD (just like the revived WindowMaker did)?
- other?

Still there's no garantue it would work, of course.

.... for Sawfish 1.9 only the Tiling function is yet missing - cabinet is already in. It's basically working but does not use the ignore-list (windows not to tile) in all functions (eg: at some point it tiles the plasma-desktop (bad)) and some other minor
changes need to be done (modularization).

You can find it attached to this mail.

Maybe someone of you will find the time to improve it?

Regards,
Chris